Reimis Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Reimis is still at the club or not?

I didn't think he was in the rehab group, and haven't seen anything about him this year.

Official Site is fucked with team list so can't check there.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Reimis is still at the club or not?

I didn't think he was in the rehab group, and haven't seen anything about him this year.

Official Site is fucked with team list so can't check there.
You would think that with the board elections coming up the club would focus hard on not fucking up little things like this when people have complained that they fail to keep fans informed about things.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah he’s in the team photo too

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How bad is the Website! Lachlan Lewis is listed as assistant coach... lol

Hope Smith gets a run at some poont this year, if he is half as good as his Dad or uncle he will be a beast.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has all the physical attributes. Height, speed and size. I hope he comes good. The team needs depth in the backs.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has all the physical attributes. Height, speed and size. I hope he comes good. The team needs depth in the backs.
He does and it kills me everytime I have seen him play I just think this kids strong but his so shit!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The kid scored a hat trick on debut and hasn't seen first grade since.
Double and seen him play plenty at ISP level. To me his lazy AF and has worse hands than Jmorris. His aggressive, can break a line and has the same body as his old man who killed it back in the day so who knows.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
At the moment ... if BMoz to retire at the end of the year, you have Smith or Carr waiting in the wings..

I like Carr.. have seen him play a few times now. Smart positioning play for a winger, safe under the high ball, and massive stride.

Status
Not open for further replies.