Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think Remis will perform well at the storm .

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And if he doesn't they can just ship him off to the UK and forget they ever signed him a la Sam Kasiano. Wonder what happened to his money in the salary cap?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think Remis will perform well at the storm .
Obviously got the talent but sadly also the complacency.. if he can get his brain switched on for 80 every game then he will definitely succeed.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously got the talent but sadly also the complacency.. if he can get his brain switched on for 80 every game then he will definitely succeed.
I think a decent coach will fix he's weakness or any players weakness that's what the difference with a good coach is .

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Because Remis doesn't like taking hard carries and doing the harder work from his red zone... That's the only reason I can come up with as to why Remis wants to be a centre.
Maybe. I’m just pointing out what one of the best coaches in history thinks

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A perfect storm for him to go poorly at dogs a sloppy attitude but a coach that couldn’t coach or instill any discipline,i think a few players will perform far better than they have in the past ,im predicting jmk,dwz to kill it this year.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Reimis = No Anthony Mundine hanging around. That can only be a good thing.
This should be part of our vetting process. Anybody who is a mate of Mundine we don't sign - it has never worked well for us (SOB Williams, Haumono are 2 examples & the same trick pulled!)

Why did Mundine hate the Bulldogs so much? Was it the Barry Ward alleged racial vilification or something else?

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
This should be part of our vetting process. Anybody who is a mate of Mundine we don't sign - it has never worked well for us (SOB Williams, Haumono are 2 examples & the same trick pulled!)

Why did Mundine hate the Bulldogs so much? Was it the Barry Ward alleged racial vilification or something else?
I'm sure he still hates Barry Ward for calling him a BC, dunno if he hates the club although Ward was on the club board aswell.

I just find Mundine not to be a team player and it rubs off on those he has anything to do with. Could see it coming through in Reimis.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He did encourage SBW to go to the Dogs over the Roosters recently, and did try to broker a deal to get Trell here last year. I reckon he doenst hate us that much

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He did encourage SBW to go to the Dogs over the Roosters recently, and did try to broker a deal to get Trell here last year. I reckon he doenst hate us that much
He knows where the money's at..

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mundine hated Canterbury because we never rated or wanted him

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He probably thought we were still gullible.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure he still hates Barry Ward for calling him a BC, dunno if he hates the club although Ward was on the club board aswell.

I just find Mundine not to be a team player and it rubs off on those he has anything to do with. Could see it coming through in Reimis.
Whilst I don't condone what Ward allegedly said, Mundine vilified Ward first.