Official Reimis Smith extends till 2020

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part of me just "extended" reading this news as well.
Your knee? If so, you might need to seek immediate medical attention as you might have a hyperextended knee. Failure to consult a medical expert may result in amputation.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First of all I'm glad we've extended Smith for another year. He performed well for us during his time in the top squad. I hope he keeps up the form next year.

Secondly, you could look at the number of players we have off contract at the same time as either a good or a bad thing. We may lose some players that are going well. But even if we lose some players we'd like to keep it gives us two years to keep picking the eyes out of the junior ranks to get our lower grades full of exciting prospects. If the club is serious about relying heavily on youthful players we will become far more appealing for young players that deserve a shot, but are stuck behind established players. It gives Pay or whoever is our coach by that time to recruit players with the skills and attributes to fit the playing style we want when we have both space in the roster and some coin to spend. It is a gamble but I think our management are up to the task.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Happy to sign him for another year as his form deserves it.
I can see a lot of Curtis Rona in this young dude!
Without the mo twins it will be harder for him to score tries but I'll still back him for double figures next year!

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Based on this, November next year is going to be a massively important recruitment/retention period. We can virtually have a brand new team for 2021. The only priority there is Klemmer and Jackson. Rest will need to prove themselves.
We can talk to our own players anytime can't we? Surely we sign Klemmer and Jackson asap and make sure they stay on good money. The both deserve it and I know I fucking couldn't handle seeing either playing against us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another year Is good, hope he kicks on and finds the form he had when he broke out massively in those few games as he has the talent to be great..!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Genius Reimis runs so fast, even with a big fat Penis