Official Reimis Smith extends till 2020

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is great work from the club he was actually contracted for next year so he would have been able to negotiate with other clubs at the end of the month and they got him locked before anyone could talk to him.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great news! However, we have alot of our top players coming off contract at the same time now: Smith, Lewis, Klemmer, Jackson, Cogger, Elliot, RFM, Holland, Hopoate, Montoya, To'omaga and Tolman. The club needs to avoid these situations cause it never ends well.

Steve McQueen

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great news! However, we have alot of our top players coming off contract at the same time now: Smith, Lewis, Klemmer, Jackson, Cogger, Elliot, RFM, Holland, Hopoate, Montoya, To'omaga and Tolman. The club needs to avoid these situations cause it never ends well.
The flip side is that we get first choice to who stays and who we let go.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Top players, Cogger?

I can't see Hoppa being a priority either

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Top players, Cogger?

I can't see Hoppa being a priority either
I probably worded it wrong, but if Cogger kicks on then by 2020 we will have a hard time trying to keep all of them. Foran is also off contract at the same time so we can spread his million to extend a few contracts.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Awesome, one year extension!
So he's locked up for two years. By the time his contract expires, we'll have a clean slate with our salary cap for 2021 spending. Top move by the club.
WHAT? WE'RE STUCK IN DES'S MESS FOR TWO MORE YEARS? OH FMD!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is what I have. Where possible I use the club as the source, but that is not always possible.

View attachment 7689
Wow. Based on this, November next year is going to be a massively important recruitment/retention period. We can virtually have a brand new team for 2021. The only priority there is Klemmer and Jackson. Rest will need to prove themselves.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I probably worded it wrong, but if Cogger kicks on then by 2020 we will have a hard time trying to keep all of them. Foran is also off contract at the same time so we can spread his million to extend a few contracts.

True true... Klemmer and Jackson are probably the only must keeps there, and Elliott if he continues to improve.. Lichaa's contract is up next year right? Gotta remove the dead wood if we're to be true contenders

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Look at who we have off contract pretty much every body apart from jmk, 2018 Montoya and maybe foz if he gets more injuries are worth keeping.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Look at who we have off contract pretty much every body apart from jmk, 2018 Montoya and maybe foz if he gets more injuries are worth keeping.
But foz on less money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our focus should be doing the same to Klemmer now as Lewis will be the hardest other player to keep in 2020

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
This one year extension strategy is a good idea - we can trade out of this hole by extending to keep the wolves from the door