Refs???

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember we should have got a penalty goal on half time too. Also high tackle on Meaney no penalty fuck any other day that would’ve been a penalty, no wonder nrl is losing supporters so fkn inconsistent

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
mbye made the high contact and it should have been a penalty but they didn't want to check it on the video

they chose the angle that didn't show the contact and didn't want to disrupt the brooks winning moment

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to be better but fuck me that's twice in two weeks we have received appalling refereeing performances including did
dud calls at crucial times that cost us the matches.
Don't even get me started on the set restarts.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cant change a referees call, cant change a referees opinion, all we can do is limit the 6 again calls and penalties against us

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The biggest problem is the inconsistent way that 6 agains are ruled and the impact that it has on the flow of the game. There were numerous times that we should have got 6 again even in the set we went for the first field goal. The favoured teams tend to get these calls at the right time.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether the refs were shit or not, no excuses, we are just awful right now, Tigers looked terrible and we give them a near 20 point headstart. So many need to be moved on and Baz MUST bring a fair few players in, if we dont get a halfback, 9 , prop and a fullback, I genuinely give up.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mbye made the high contact and it should have been a penalty but they didn't want to check it on the video

they chose the angle that didn't show the contact and didn't want to disrupt the brooks winning moment
They showed it at the ground bs call to play on

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also the ref was to slow to call 6 again multiple time and actually lead to koata kicking once luckily we got a drop out

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also what pisses my off Mybe allow to kick the goals wear he wants to never in line with try scored.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Joey Lelua should of been sin binned when he held the ball when we had a 7 tackle set and Foran wanted a quick tap I guess NRL swept that under the carpet to

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Refs are just shit in general and you can pick thing sour on both sides. Jackson should've been penalised for his hit on Benji based on the rulings this season and iced the game then and there.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Refs are just shit in general and you can pick thing sour on both sides. Jackson should've been penalised for his hit on Benji based on the rulings this season and iced the game then and there.
This.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me in most games the ref is only policing one team either they are biased or incompetent