refs hate the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
go koups what is it with the refs and not giving the dogs the right calls. this is totally farked.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I agree, I mean for a team coming 2nd last you'd think they would get the rub of green instead it seems every match dogs get robbed by a ref.

X

XxFoVoSxX

as soon as the elmasri try got disallowed.. the whole game changed...

the scoreline would have been much more different imo... now bag me out all you want.. but it would have been a different ball game

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

the scoreline would have been much more different imo... now bag me out all you want.. but it would have been a different ball game
the ref and vid ref was totally against us!!!

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

I agree, take it from the teams point of view, to work so hard and half the time they went over it was disallowed and then penrith run up and score other side of the field one minute later. It's pretty disheartening.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
What is worse is that the video ref got to replay the 2 obvious tries several times with every angle and the commentators, field ref, fans and players ALL knew both were tries.

And he says no to both! What a drop kick - he needs to be disciplined and ousted from that role the ******!

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
What is worse is that the video ref got to replay the 2 obvious tries several times with every angle and the commentators, field ref, fans and players ALL knew both were tries.

And he says no to both! What a drop kick - he needs to be disciplined and ousted from that role the ******!
Not to mention he took about one look at penrith tries but took 110 looks at bulldogs tries.

M

mofo sixx

as bad as we were yea the refs all should be ashamed of themselves

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor decisions, but we were not robbed. If we had tackled, the retaliation tries would not have been scored.

Poor Ben Barba was outclassed by bigger opponents. We were backtracking in defence, allowing Penrith to run without challenge.

Yeah, the ref was rough. But we could have done a lot better than we did.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can Badger and Russell play or ref French Rugby Union :grinning:?

Happy to send them on a one way ticket.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watching it in a pub without sound made it even worse

Nick ''Top Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the ref and video ref were shocking tonight and should be stood down after this week, i mean, the panthers would still of hammered us but what happened if this happened in the semi finals.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That Strip on Utai

I'm no referee, but werent there 2 players in that strip against Utai???

A man had already come in, so going by all the other fcked up rulings this year that shouldve been a penalty not a 20m restart. And it was not over the line as some might argue, the ball was raked before hand.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
the ref and video ref were shocking tonight and should be stood down after this week, i mean, the panthers would still of hammered us but what happened if this happened in the semi finals.
I'll just sit there and watch the teams who enjoyed dubious decisions against us get their own karma.

It will need the Roosters, Broncos or Storm to suffer some of the rough deals we've copped this year before pressure is put on refs to watch both sides in a game.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 fuked calls in 1 game that's a fuken joke!!!!
only 2???

this guy was a fuken embarassment to league. This guy didnt make one decision by himself.this guy is blind as a bat. he doesnt know his dik from his ass

AN EMBARASSMENT TO THE GAME

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm no referee, but werent there 2 players in that strip against Utai???

A man had already come in, so going by all the other fcked up rulings this year that shouldve been a penalty not a 20m restart. And it was not over the line as some might argue, the ball was raked before hand.
IIRC over the tryline there are allowed to be > 1 player in a strip tackle.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lyk omg the ref hatez us guyz.

stfu idiots.

it doesnt matter what team plays, ALL the officials are a joke atm.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
IIRC over the tryline there are allowed to be > 1 player in a strip tackle.
But it wasnt over the line, im pretty sure it was raked just before the line, the he re-gathered over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.