Reese's Appreciation

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Seriously, how GOOD are their products? Perfect amount of peanut butter to give it a slight savory taste.

1627511085013.png

1627510999345.png

1627511098451.png

1627511138172.png

1627511172991.png

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs loves them. She loves anything with peanut butter. Used to get her peanut butter M&Ms and these while in America because they didn't have them here. Now they sell the Reese's everywhere and have the peanut butter M&Ms in some convenience stores.

Personally I love peanut butter but I hate it with sugar. I like smashed peanuts on toast, with celery or carrot. Or as a stir-fry. Anything savoury. But can't stand it when sugar is added.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought you were going to leave out satay sticks… phew. I could live off satay sticks but generally I don’t rate peanut butter
Love penuts, but American candy ehhhhh, years back my sister was living in the states she sent us a big box of American candy we went through it spat most of the shit out, I remember those Reese things I was horrified, I'm not a big sweets person anyway so probably biased

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate them. Hershey's chocolate is rubbish.
Cadbury or Lindt for the win

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Love penuts, but American candy ehhhhh, years back my sister was living in the states she sent us a big box of American candy we went through it spat most of the shit out, I remember those Reese things I was horrified, I'm not a big sweets person anyway so probably biased
I’ll go a cheese and salami platter any day

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hate them. Hershey's chocolate is rubbish.
Cadbury or Lindt for the win
Not big on chocolate but an honourable mention to Darrell Lea pretty good.
But If I have a craving a box of those Cadbury Favourites, they sure fill the bill bloody decent and lots of variety in the box.
Pass on Hersheys products I'll never try them and whilst peanut butter is ok, having it as a snack bar is a no no no no no from me.
On crumpets though yes thanks or with strawberry jam on a sanga yes again.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs loves them. She loves anything with peanut butter. Used to get her peanut butter M&Ms and these while in America because they didn't have them here. Now they sell the Reese's everywhere and have the peanut butter M&Ms in some convenience stores.

Personally I love peanut butter but I hate it with sugar. I like smashed peanuts on toast, with celery or carrot. Or as a stir-fry. Anything savoury. But can't stand it when sugar is added.
With ya there.
Satay is a gift from above.
Peanuts in savoury all good, but don’t get the sweet mix. Similar to sugar coated popcorn - what is that?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I occasionally go through a period where I crave crunchy peanut butter on toast. But that's about the extent of how I like peanut butter. Not even a big fan of satay. I'll eat a bit of it if it's in front of me, but wouldn't order it at a restaurant.

The idea of mixing oh in chocolate holds no appeal to me.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I wasn't a big fan of them and that's mainly because I didn't look into them too much. My Mrs loves them though and got me hooked on them. I also love peanut butter M&MS.

Wahesh

Reaction score
We need these here in the supermarkets pronto!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from M&Ms that are the best of a bad lot (and aren't as good a Smarties anyway), Americans know nothing about making quality, commercial chocolate.
The best quality commercial chocolate available in Australia (not counting specialty import brands) is probably Whitmans and Nestle.
But it's all a matter of personal choice.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hang on.. this isn't a thread about bathroom accessories?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Apart from M&Ms that are the best of a bad lot (and aren't as good a Smarties anyway), Americans know nothing about making quality, commercial chocolate.
The best quality commercial chocolate available in Australia (not counting specialty import brands) is probably Whitmans and Nestle.
But it's all a matter of personal choice.
I like both of them but M&Ms are my favorite product from Mars. I don't like many of Mars' products but M&Ms sit on top of the tree. Mind you they have made some bad ones over the years but overall I like them and am happy to try new ones. Neapolitan for instance tastes so much like the ice cream, it's scary. Of course it's not creamy or cold but the taste itself is so close to it.