Official Reed not charged

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ffs - the complaining about corruption is getting out of hand.

For those with really short memories - we won a premiership due to some shitty reffing back in the day. Guarantee we're not beating a stacked Tigers side back in the 1980's if Tezza doesn't decide to sleep Ellery Hanley off the ball.

Refs fck up. And b4 anyone says but we get more of it - are you really counting how bad they fck up for other teams?
Ellery or not I still say we win that game. We finished top 3 and were first into gf while Balmain won a playoff to get 5th spot before getting to the gf from 5th. That stacked Tigers side couldn't get it done as favourites the next year either.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz has actually said its partly reeds fault lol
Buzz can go f$#@ himself. Then on the next ad break he can put on his Roosters cheerleader outfit, which sits in the Fox wardrobe besides his Sharks one.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Ellery or not I still say we win that game. We finished top 3 and were first into gf while Balmain won a playoff to get 5th spot before getting to the gf from 5th. That stacked Tigers side couldn't get it done as favourites the next year either.
2nd actually and we were not faves with Steve out for most of the year. who knows but we were behind when Tezza did his magic and after that with the way interchanges worked we never looked back.

And next year - Tigs win that 9 out of 10. Rapists FG goes over and the game is done.

You're entitled to your view but if I remember correctly - the controversy from the neutrals after we won was because we took out Pearl.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keep in mind this is the same bunker that has sent some of our blokes to the bin, only for them to be found by the MRC to have nothing to answer to. When Preston was binned for a hip drop we lost the match. If Sualii gets binned, which he should have been, we might have one yesterday. The inconsistency is what makes it hardest of all to stomach.
I love and live Rugby League...
Sadly the rules of the game are constantly changing to speed up the game for TV, what's worst is there are too many gray areas in the rules that allows the corrupt referees to dictate the results.
The only way to stop them corrupting the games is to Stop gambling !!!

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hmmm. No limo. Ok.

Do u have completely stupid and ridiculous views on RL players?
No. I am one of the few people on the forum who has sensible views about RL players.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

• Nick Cotric (Round 13, $3000 fine – Shoulder Charge)

Lol - still listed under the Dogs, for a "professionally run sport" what a joke.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Buzz can go f$#@ himself. Then on the next ad break he can put on his Roosters cheerleader outfit, which sits in the Fox wardrobe besides his Sharks one.
How is it Reeds fault? The bloke lifted his knee, that’s what the suspension is for. Did Reed lift his knee for him?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No. I am one of the few people on the forum who has sensible views about RL players.
ok - you're not Flanagun.

When you post - do you have to create threads that start with a 5000 word essay and each post is 2000 words long?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Appears Reed Mahoney was not charged with using his face to damage Sual'li's knees (otherwise known as the facial cannonball).

Appears Sual'li is out for 3 weeks with a guilty plea for raising knees. And no penalty and missed by the bunker.

Awesome. Great work NRL.
If suali had been binned we could have activated our reserve ‍♂

but yeh I’m sure if shoe was on the other foot a sin bin would have been the absolute minimum.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagun tipped to come in as Reed’s replacement, apparently. So as much of a setback as it is for Reed, it’s not really such a bad thing for us. Flano will give us all the things Reed gives us, minus all the penalties and missed tackles. Hopefully he can play a dominant role and prove he’s worthy of the halves position Karl Oloapu has failed to nail down once Teed returns.

This could be a blessing in disguise for us… just like when Marnus Labuschagne came in as Steve Smith’s concussion sub at Lord’s in 2019.

Swoosh!
Reed starting

Air ball

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reed being able to play is huge we should win but the boys have to start protecting him bit of push and shove might actually get us a call.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
ffs - the complaining about corruption is getting out of hand.

For those with really short memories - we won a premiership due to some shitty reffing back in the day. Guarantee we're not beating a stacked Tigers side back in the 1980's if Tezza doesn't decide to sleep Ellery Hanley off the ball.

Refs fck up. And b4 anyone says but we get more of it - are you really counting how bad they fck up for other teams?
No because was chatting to Baa Baa one time a while ago. Among other things, I asked him about his tackle on Hanley in the GF and he said it was all legit. So there you go, straight from the horse's mouth that there was in fact no foul play involved. Case closed ... forever.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No because was chatting to Baa Baa one time a while ago. Among other things, I asked him about his tackle on Hanley in the GF and he said it was all legit. So there you go, straight from the horse's mouth that there was in fact no foul play involved. Case closed ... forever.
Yep 100% legit - thats Hanley 5m in front of the ball on the ground under Farrer.
1686043592613.png
And thats Neil first pump of the ball - Hanley was a random dummy runner 10m from the ball and hit 5m past the line not even looking.

You got stooged bro - lolz....