Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buzz has actually said its partly reeds fault lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Let's not forget the 7 tackle set that we scored off against Manly in 1995.
A Manly supporting mate STILL harps on 28 years later about that Eddie Ward call and says we wouldn’t have won the GF without it. Please :tearsofjoy:.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A Manly supporting mate STILL harps on 28 years later about that Eddie Ward call and says we wouldn’t have won the GF without it. Please :tearsofjoy:.
Yeah from memory we were already up and that try sealed the game late. But without that try we would have still won..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sua'ali'i is so shit.. He's not worth 300k in Rugby let alone over a million a year. All he does is run right at defenders with his knees raised. I can't believe people were comparing him to Inglis.
Fittler selected him for origin let that sink in

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Super League 2.0
Great idea when Super League 1.0 was so amazing :tearsofjoy:

Besides, there’s no Pay-TV subscribers to win now, so what’s the basis of the rebel competition? Flawless adjudication? No betting? Good luck with that :-).

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Not to mention that Reed is so gutsy he goes all in on blokes three times his size. That’s going to get you smashed every now and then.

But let’s have a Royal Commission into all the ‘corruption’ in the game. I don’t like seeing anyone get hurt nor Reed out for two games but we didn’t lose yesterday because of the refereeing.
Royal commission into referring corruption? Sounds like a great use of tax payer dollars… I’m in ! :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yet fans have to just accept the poor teams getting the rough end of the pineapple against the fancied teams as a fait accompli and just the way it is...and no one can do anything about it \_(ツ)_/¯

We see with Reeds injury that there are real and definate consequences, both healthwise for him, and financially for our club with ladder standings, sponsors, tv appearances, merch, membership.

The players for the lesser teams deserve to have the same advantages that the players for the top teams play under and they deserve, in the case of Reed, to have the protections provided by the rules.

It is the reality of the way it is atm but it doesn't have to be if the clubs and their fans ask for a lift in standards.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If it was his precious, roid/peptide taking Sharks he would be drowning his sorrows in Burbon and whinging about how they were screwed by the refs.
Everyone worries about their own team and how they are affected...wouldnt expect anything less of fans really. So called league journos might be different lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a clear raised knee from a player with a history of this indiscretion. It is not possible that even the dumbest official did not see an issue when our captain was kneed in the head by Sua’ali’i. How this was missed by all commentators too and not even spoken about is fkn madness. I was ranting about this in the game thread after about 10 beers yet sober ***** employed to look at this shit as officials or commentators don’t see or say shit. I’ve never been the conspiracy theorist guy but they can’t all be that incompetent

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It was a clear raised knee from a player with a history of this indiscretion. It is not possible that even the dumbest official did not see an issue when our captain was kneed in the head by Sua’ali’i. How this was missed by all commentators too and not even spoken about is fkn madness. I was ranting about this in the game thread after about 10 beers yet sober ***** employed to look at this shit as officials or commentators don’t see or say shit. I’ve never been the conspiracy theorist guy but they can’t all be that incompetent
And love the way the commentators just clam up when its a favoured team incident. A miracle if they question a forward pass, or suss tackle or wrong ref decision. It's a def worry but we can't be questioning these facts as they are never the reason we lose bc we have to be 20 points ahead to be able to say the ref decisions didnt cost us the game.

At a loss where this is all heading as its probably not sustainable to keep these guys heads in the game for Ciro.

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Suali has done this atleast half a dozen times from my memory, should be attracting about a 10 week suspension IMO. One of the most dangerous things you can do bar an old school spear tackle.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah because the government spends our money so wisely... lol
Yea that was my point my bro sounds like something government would do… spend millions in Royal commission into referees then come back with findings Roosters get the least penalties and are hard done by :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So like most royal commission :tearsofjoy:
Yep. This thread like all whinge threads after a loss are just like all other CT ‘content’ - very rapidly going from ‘Proof!’ to ‘Oh, I’m just asking questions’ :tearsofjoy:.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yea that was my point my bro sounds like something government would do… spend millions in Royal commission into referees then come back with findings Roosters get the least penalties and are hard done by :tearsofjoy:
Lol you're joking but sounds like something that would happen lol