Official Reed not charged

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Yep 100% legit - thats Hanley 5m in front of the ball on the ground under Farrer.
View attachment 73398
And thats Neil first pump of the ball - Hanley was a random dummy runner 10m from the ball and hit 5m past the line not even looking.

You got stooged bro - lolz....
No I didn't get stooged - what else would Baa say to me? He had a laugh when he said it.

You didn't need to post the images to make your point. We all saw it - I saw it live at the game. Illegal, high, not in possession etc but who cares? Hardly a drop in the ocean next to the sh*t calls we have copped down through the years.

A good example was Meninga smashing Baa in the head with his artificial arm in the 94 GF. Baa stayed on the field, but he was a passenger for the rest of that game.

Another example which still burns me was the General tackled and lying prone right at the start of the 2009 final. Hindmarsh slid in with his knees, late into the Generals head. No penalty. End of the section for the General. I saw him at a lower grade game at Leichhardt a few days later and had a chat. He was very very down about it.

I have many more examples if you require.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep 100% legit - thats Hanley 5m in front of the ball on the ground under Farrer.
View attachment 73398
And thats Neil first pump of the ball - Hanley was a random dummy runner 10m from the ball and hit 5m past the line not even looking.

You got stooged bro - lolz....
Mick Neil and the whiz Gary Freeman must’ve weighed a combined 90kgs

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No I didn't get stooged - what else would Baa say to me? He had a laugh when he said it.

You didn't need to post the images to make your point. We all saw it - I saw it live at the game. Illegal, high, not in possession etc but who cares? Hardly a drop in the ocean next to the sh*t calls we have copped down through the years.

A good example was Meninga smashing Baa in the head with his artificial arm in the 94 GF. Baa stayed on the field, but he was a passenger for the rest of that game.

Another example which still burns me was the General tackled and lying prone right at the start of the 2009 final. Hindmarsh slid in with his knees, late into the Generals head. No penalty. End of the section for the General. I saw him at a lower grade game at Leichhardt a few days later and had a chat. He was very very down about it.

I have many more examples if you require.
Oh - so that other post was sarcasm. My bad lol.....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reed starting

Air ball
Oh goodie.. another half dozen unnecessary penalties and 10 missed tackles to look forward to.

Just because he’s baked doesn’t mean he’s playing, by the way. Will still need to be cleared closer to game day.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with where we are on the ladder.

I think the NRL pretending that refs are not human and therefore have confirmation bias for their favourite teams and their 'meh' attitude for the teams they do not like is the biggest joke.

The NRL believing this does not have to be managed by revealing statistically significant data signals showing ref bias is a very big joke.

I have no respect for the NRL - they are a bunch of wannabe business mafia with not enough brain cells to ignite a redhead match on a dry hot summer's day then alone run the national RL matches.

This idea that their refs are beyond corruptive influencers makes them so incompetent, I would prefer they were crooks instead to give them credit for getting away with it.

Last edited: