Reed Mahoney

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fitted straight in and put his hand up to do his best in the doggy’s jersey, very proud watching a player like that!!!
Time to get Brutus back as your avi Scoobs and get rid of Flipper.

P.S. Will let you wait till after Sundays game if you like, in case you are still not 100% convinced lol.

Screenshot_20230314_094725_Google.jpg

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Time to get Brutus back as your avi Scoobs and get rid of Flipper.

P.S. Will let you wait till after Sundays game if you like, in case you are still not 100% convinced lol.

View attachment 66439
Sure, I can do that :tongueclosed: remember , Walsh was my avatar before this. No one mentioned it lol.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems to really be "one of the boys" and enjoying his footy.
Well, the way Cirro tells it is he asked the squad who they saw as their leaders and he was one of them. That’s a hell of an impression in such a short time.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its funny because its a play on words.

'Mahoney' sounds like 'Money' so it is a double meaning.

Mahoney is money well spent so its 'Mahoney well spent' and thats why its clever and witty.

Was good.
Ahhhh, I get it now.

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is by far my favourite player. Has had an immense impact on the fluidity and cohesion of the team, particularly in attack.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had some bad errors in him yesterday but a lot of it comes from overplaying his hands because our halves game management is non existent.

One of them was a dead set penalty... still don't understand why he didn't challenge the marker not being square

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of them was a dead set penalty... still don't understand why he didn't challenge the marker not being square
That one killed me, just plain ignorance from the ref, easiest call of the game, and yes it was an easy challenge because the video refs love to call the markers.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The question is who is better?

Mahoney at 650k or JMK at 250k?

Makes you think..
I will get hate, but JMK has always been a favourite of mine. But at the same time he’s one of the most improved players, he will go on to be a great 9, and if he stayed it would have been good Value… however, Mahoney also has his passion for the jersey and is one of our best signings/player in a while and has experience, so Mahoney is good and JMK would
Have been to keep also.

not disappointed either way!!

Reactions: ATT

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I will get hate, but JMK has always been a favourite of mine. But at the same time he’s one of the most improved players, he will go on to be a great 9, and if he stayed it would have been good Value… however, Mahoney also has his passion for the jersey and is one of our best signings/player in a while and has experience, so Mahoney is good and JMK would
Have been to keep also.

Truth is we could have had both.
Every squad needs two hookers.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have been to keep also.

Not much between the ears of Jmk.
His passing decision making is shit house!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not much between the ears of Jmk.
His passing decision making is shit house!
Well guess the Fins can do it with or without him at the moment, the class of a Wayne Bennet coached team huh!! Top of the table. 1st year in the comp, 3rd game .. 3/3 AMAZING.