Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don’t forget tuponuopa or whatever and collins

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
thank fuck he is going to be someones else problem, disrepect at its most arrogance.

didnt Melb just help him out with the white powder fiasco now thats respect paid !

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really disrespectful to Melbourne with those comments. I wouldnt want a bloke at my club that conducts himself like that. Melbourne are the club that made him what he is today and him and his manager have basically spat in their face with this little east coast tour of Australia and dinner at Robbo's house. Melbourne swept the 'white powder' scandal under the rug for him and still offered him decent coin to extend with them next year and he's shown them no respect or gratitude at all. If I was Bellamy I'd play Grant ahead of him all next season and make him play reserves for his bad attitude. Take Kikau for example, took a photo in private after signing a contract. when it came out and there was some public backlash, he apologised to panthers fans and team mates and stated he was whole heartedly with Penrith for next year and showed respect for the team he was leaving, not like this flog

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that dick cheese has exposed himself to be an attention seeking whore, this makes Mahoney an even better signing for us.
100%. Reed keeps his head down and just plays footy, flying under the radar, not like this dickhead who tries to be a comedian and carries on during every 2 minute tv interview he gets. the club doesnt need that, we've got a character in JAC but the difference is how he holds himself, he can have a joke and a laugh but doesnt come across as a fuckwit. I think missing out on him was a blessing in disguise. I wanted him badly at first but the longer his contract situation has gone on for, the less and less i would want to see him at our club

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In the Melbourne system their players look like world beaters....now I'm not going to say anything against JAC because as far as I'm consered he was already the Fox before he entered their system but most of their players once they leave Melbourne become very average. I'll take Mahoney over the stinking Chedar any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Going of his attitude alone we dodged a bullet the moment we decided to walk away.

Last edited:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuck Melbourne and their so called “culture”. Good on ya Cheese get that cheese hahaha suck shit Melbourne

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to Smith..the club made the approach and then deep down felt he didn't fit so they moved on. Mahoney is the future and better, safer and more younger ..lets support mahoney and not give B Smith another minute of dogs talk...
and, with all due respect, cheaper... happy the club went with Reed Mahoney

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the fark are the Chooks immune from questioning about their Salary Cap, FMD currently they have 7 players taking up $5.25m (according to Zero Tackle);

Crichton720
Keary850
Manu720
Radley500
Taukeiaho655
Tedesco1,100
JWH700

Add BSmith‘s ~$800k (anything less than that is an outright lie) and they are over $6m for 8 players. That leaves them less than $4m (based on a Cap of $10m) for 22 players which means most of them would have to be minimum contract $130k players. Does anyone really believe that BillySmith, Lam, Lussick, Suaali, Momirovski, Tupou, Watson, Walker and Verrills are all on ~$130k, that’s prime grade, grain feed, WagYu beef bullshit.

The Chooks being anywhere near to Salary Cap compliant is a farkin fairy tail, where‘s the front page rant about the Chooks being “Under Cap Pressure”?

Always a Bulldog
Let's not forget they managed to outbid Souths and Waratahs for Suaali as well.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the fark are the Chooks immune from questioning about their Salary Cap, FMD currently they have 7 players taking up $5.25m (according to Zero Tackle);

Crichton720
Keary850
Manu720
Radley500
Taukeiaho655
Tedesco1,100
JWH700

Add BSmith‘s ~$800k (anything less than that is an outright lie) and they are over $6m for 8 players. That leaves them less than $4m (based on a Cap of $10m) for 22 players which means most of them would have to be minimum contract $130k players. Does anyone really believe that BillySmith, Lam, Lussick, Suaali, Momirovski, Tupou, Watson, Walker and Verrills are all on ~$130k, that’s prime grade, grain feed, WagYu beef bullshit.

The Chooks being anywhere near to Salary Cap compliant is a farkin fairy tail, where‘s the front page rant about the Chooks being “Under Cap Pressure”?

Always a Bulldog
It's a f..king joke. Fans need to kick up a bigger stink about it and pressure the NRL

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Fucking hilarious. The Storm have dominated the NRL for the last decade but apparently the Rorters have the best system. Somebody remind this dildo that the 2 comps the Rorters won (when they were apparently salary cap compliant) came on the back of Cronk...a rep player that was developed in the Storm system. The irony is not lost on this idiot. Thank fuck we didnt sign him
Maybe the dildo has had too many head knocks.

The way he plays and the injuries he cops, he won't have a very long career.

A bit of a liability in a few years I reckon.