News Reed Mahoney Celebration

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reed is a bulldog warrior and we haven’t had many of those lately, he was a critically important buy for this club, as much for his attitude as his ability. All class no arse unlike some of the flogs that shit canned him here.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reed is a bulldog warrior and we haven’t had many of those lately, he was a critically important buy for this club, as much for his attitude as his ability. All class no arse unlike some of the flogs that shit canned him here.
Reed is Reed but geez there’s a bit of Mick Ennis about him…. he’s def a true leader of men and a fierce competitor - a true Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate what a difference Reed makes to our team .. all heart, competitive, great energy, skill, leadership, and never gives up ..

Can you believe some one called @04 Dreaming started a thread called Pudding Guts Mahoney spruicking about what a shit player he is and wishing we had JMK back

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate what a difference Reed makes to our team .. all heart, competitive, great energy, skill, leadership, and never gives up ..

Can you believe some one called @04 Dreaming started a thread called Pudding Guts Mahoney spruicking about what a shit player he is and wishing we had JMK back
It’s @Flanagun the wanker

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I agree, I did actually call that in another thread … thinks he’s a chameleon type trolls that can mix up his persona .. but the smart ones pick up on it pretty quickly .. look at when he joined .. the style of Pudding Guts Mahoney & CC=Coach Clueless type threads .. some smoke and mirror comments etc. and threads thrown in there to throw people off the scent … but he’s not clever enough to fully cover it ..

Changing his name to @04 Dreaming was akin to @Nasheed sticky taping his head to Pac’s body .. I also worked that out in under a minute, and he’s still crying about that and his $4.80

One word for it … SAD

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brought over that crisp service he had at Parra still plenty he hasn’t shown in his Arsenal. Suppose our foward pack has been underwhelming, inferior to Parras hense him overplaying his hand at times our fowards need to get in line he’s second to none in the final 10 you don’t see it coming. Remember his passes to Moses that just sliced teams to, Burton needs to get at first receiver more often Mahoney can provide even more we should use him better.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I agree, I did actually call that in another thread … thinks he’s a chameleon type trolls that can mix up his persona .. but the smart ones pick up on it pretty quickly .. look at when he joined .. the style of Pudding Guts Mahoney & CC=Coach Clueless type threads .. some smoke and mirror comments etc. and threads thrown in there to throw people off the scent … but he’s not clever enough to fully cover it ..

Changing his name to @04 Dreaming was akin to @Nasheed sticky taping his head to Pac’s body .. I also worked that out in under a minute, and he’s still crying about that and his $4.80

One word for it … SAD
Top work inspector Rex. I don’t even know who Flanagun is!

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mahoney has been an absolute champ so far

Has really owned the captains role and is an inspiration

I love the passion he shows and have watched the replay of him jumping on Okonbours back after scoring that try about 10 times...love it

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brought over that crisp service he had at Parra still plenty he hasn’t shown in his Arsenal. Suppose our foward pack has been underwhelming, inferior to Parras hense him overplaying his hand at times our fowards need to get in line he’s second to none in the final 10 you don’t see it coming. Remember his passes to Moses that just sliced teams to, Burton needs to get at first receiver more often Mahoney can provide even more we should use him better.
You are quite right in that Parra style of play brought to the fore alot more skill from Mahoney.

But we aren't moving forward in numbers and into holes. It's better than before, but nowhere near teams like Parra and Penrith who do it all game and gives both the hooker and halves options.

In fact, our halves need to be on the move when receiving the ball and running into holes themselves. Moses does it instinctively. Every time Burton get the ball, there's someone in his face. Either he isn't positioning himself well, isn't deep enough or they are ganging up on him.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the passion from Reed. He’s a true competitor and absolutely hates losing.

As for Flanagun good riddance. Flogs like him are a stain on here. One of many I’ve blocked.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
#T-Rocket don't be fooled he still lurks in here.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legit I think he quit Uce, the @Flanagun tag doesn't work anymore.

Unless he has changed names?
He must have come to the conclusion that his altar-ego was shit, and after puting so much shit on Mahoney and Burton is now ashamed to show his face.
I don't know which club he supports but his posts told me that he not a Bulldogs supporter in fact he probably hates our club.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In fact, our halves need to be on the move when receiving the ball and running into holes themselves. Moses does it instinctively. Every time Burton get the ball, there's someone in his face. Either he isn't positioning himself well, isn't deep enough or they are ganging up on him.
[/QUOTE]
I think a lot of that comes from the fact our forwards don’t dominate, don’t get to their front fast with a quick play the ball allowing space. Look at TPJ usually getting 4 defenders on him and taking him to the ground slow, then reset defence, once we have a few more solid forward and king back to full fitness the spine should have a lot more space and time

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No, it isn’t. But nice to know you missed me so much you had to concoct some twisted fantasy about some other dude being me to compensate for your heart pangs.

PS how’s your mate Oloapu been going? You really hit the nail on the head when you confidently proclaimed he was ready after a relatively uneventful first game. Major airball!