News Reed Mahoney Celebration

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At FT when Boyd missed the FG. He turned to the crowd and went ballistic. Win meant a lot to him today. Our captain!

Best part about that video, watch in the background, you see Schoupp in the background with his arms out. Hahahaha. Didn’t even notice that flop today.
Aside from being bog average I reckon Gus pissed him off partly because he is a deadset vvanker.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said this before and I’ll say it again. You/Flanagun/Nasheed are the same person. Yet to work out the other aliases but they’ll become obvious through nature and character soon!
Err sorry to rain on your parade but the bullshit artist formerly known as Utility Half then Utility Whole who then eventually changed to Flanagun is a one profile guy lol he has issues but 0 aliases...

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahoney should have stayed down, but being the great competitor and tough little Bulldog that he is, he quickly got to his feet trying to avoid going of the field for a HIA and leavening the team with no Hooker on the field, but you could clearly tell he was hurt and the HIA call was inevitable and again to his credit he came back and was a huge part of our great victory full credit to a gutsy Bulldog with that will to win, It's great to have him in our team.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Bulldog spirit. We need to go on with this and play with as much enthusiasm, sting and execute.
If we had played like we did in the second half yesterday against:
1. Warriors (twice) and
2. Raiders,
we would have another 6 competition points. Ciraldo alluded to his expectation we would have had more wins in yesterday's post match interview

Last edited:

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The reason I love Mahoney is he fucking hates losing. Give me a competitor any day of the week and you are a chance of winning.
Last couple of weeks our defense has been poor at times. The effort hasnt been there with some individuals. Reed is 2 foot tall and always fearlessly takes on the big boppers. Sometimes hes sent flying but next tackle he's in there again. A few other players should look to him to up their standards.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is dead set the leader the team needs. CC picked the right guy for sure. Bulldog through and through!
The amazing thing is how much he says he loves the club, even though he’s only played half a season so far. Sure he was a junior here, but the way he has really bought into the club since coming back last offseason (same as Ciraldo) is remarkable.