Reddit/

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Hello Kennel,

Anyone here lurk reddit?? any interesting or good subreddits?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love it, cool site to kill time.

I was following the most recent story TIFU about the dude being cheated on by his wife, was pretty interesting to read as he would update everything like tweeter. The story broke news as well lol

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I love it, cool site to kill time.

I was following the most recent story TIFU about the dude being cheated on by his wife, was pretty interesting to read as he would update everything like tweeter. The story broke news as well lol
Link !!! HAHA

Today, I F***** up? LOL

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There are way too many subreddits to name. Just front page /ALL

Nothing quite kills time like reddit. It's absurd.

I remember when I first actually paid attention to it and i was reading a thread in /nosleep and I legit thought it was ****ing real and happening live hahaha.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good :grinning: Back on topic ...

My minimal exposure to Reddit turned me off it. A mate of mine was like "dude get on it, it's awesome man, it's funny as hell". I'm like "ok but what do I do", and he ended up (bastard) linking me to an absolutely foul subreddit (which I later found out is the origin of a lot of "shock and gore" sites/pictures).

I let rip with a selection of my finest swear words at him that night and haven't returned to reddit at all since (except where like it's link talking about like the coolest security guard in the world or something from another forum).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi Andrew,

When would you like us to email your boss and let them know about exactly what they are paying their employees to do?

Stop being a dickhead and trolling, it will NOT work in your favour!

Thanks.

Final Warning.

I see another account from you registered on here, and I'll be more than happy to click "SEND" after obtaining your CEO/Directors email address as a form of contact.
Bahahahahahahahahahaa, talk about getting owned...

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never been there.

Is Reddit like 4chan ?
Nothing like it. Reddit to me is like a personalized newspaper that you can subscribe/unsubscribe to different topics eg r/nrl, r/worldnews, r/australia etc. I think it's awesome and use it everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.