Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’d love to punch Dutch in the face. I haven’t finished the game yet I hope
It happens
Most annoying ****, i literally wouldn't continue to story because i didn't want to talk to him and start the mission lol. Deadset the bloke follows you around camp and i'm there trying to sprint away to get myself a feed and a coffee ffs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm hoping that rdr1 gets re-jigged after this. I'm getting close to completing my first play through. But having played the original game, I think it would add more relevance to the original with some knowledge of the background story.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted but it gave me a laugh!!

dxgaARJ.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Online coming this week....looks like i need to smash through the story now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Online looks like biggest scam ever, the cost of things is so much worse than GTAonline. Apparently it takes 600 hours to buy a horse..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Online looks like biggest scam ever, the cost of things is so much worse than GTAonline. Apparently it takes 600 hours to buy a horse..
Yeah, going to skip online, tbh. I'm sure kids with their parent's credit card will make it very profitable for Rockstar.

I think I played a few hours of Grind Theft Auto/Saints Row Online and have never touched it since.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, going to skip online, tbh. I'm sure kids with their parent's credit card will make it very profitable for Rockstar.

I think I played a few hours of Grind Theft Auto/Saints Row Online and have never touched it since.
Yh i think i'll stay away for my mental health, playing this AND Fifa online would be too much for me to handle haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
cant handle fifa online, i havent touch it since rdr2 come out and bf5
Yh i stopped playing for a few weeks but couldn't help but go back..the servers are absolutely pathetic though so i usually get off pretty quick unless the gameplay is some what bearable.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just finished the story and starting the epilogue. Kind of gives me the shits because i know whats coming and it makes it feel like arthurs story means nothing.