Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, as long as he plays for a cheeseburger happy meal and a frozen coke....and keeps his trap shut.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What seems to get lost is that millions of people around the world support his view. Many more millions support his right to express his views, even if they don't agree with them.

The noisy voices of a minority, that look for excuses to be outraged, shouldn't out way the majority who were not. Giving in to the PC brigade just empowers and emboldens them even more.

Go Dogs
Yes, as long as he plays for a cheeseburger happy meal and a frozen coke....and keeps his trap shut.
100% correct
If signed, He would be put on a social media ban. I’m confident Baz would have the man management skills to ensure he kept any of his controversial nonsensical views to himself. With nothing new for the media to sensationalise, they would be forced to focus on his performance,which has never been questioned.He clearly has the natural attributes and a skill set that few other players in the NRL have. His highlights from his time at Catalans make that abundantly clear. Plenty of rugby league experts and fans say he should be welcomed back to the game. And as a fan of the game, I want to see the best players playing it. As a fan of the Bulldogs, I want to see the best players playing at our club. There may well be some outside noise in relation to him playing for us, but is this going to be from our fans or just from vapid,habitual complainers, who by nature, will find something else to whine about soon enough.
There’s an old sporting adage in this country “ winners are grinners .... and losers can go fuck them selves “ In terms of rugby league, Falou is a match winner. His abilities will create opportunities for players around him. His bargain price also allows us to target more quality players moving forward.

Last edited:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The world has serioulsy gone mad. How can someone get banned from a sport or any job for that matter for simple stating there religious views. It's fucking criminal. Yet they allow wife bashers and people with assault charges to continue to play.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The world has serioulsy gone mad. How can someone get banned from a sport or any job for that matter for simple stating there religious views. It's fucking criminal. Yet they allow wife bashers and people with assault charges to continue to play.
Because the world is full of hypocrites.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What seems to get lost is that millions of people around the world support his view. Many more millions support his right to express his views, even if they don't agree with them.

The noisy voices of a minority, that look for excuses to be outraged, shouldn't out way the majority who were not. Giving in to the PC brigade just empowers and emboldens them even more.

Go Dogs
Great Post TwinTurbo, and my Sentiment Exactly, well said & very well written, I may not agree with what he said but I will defend till death his write to say it, Anyway the whole thing was blown out of proportion by the media & as you said " The Noisy voices of a Minority"

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Out of the 16 coming off contract who are we going to retain we can't just splash money till we got none left

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guler
Rudolf
Finucane (ageing)
Molo
Schonig (I don't know enough about him, but is a name I've heard decent things of)

Like going into this year, at this time of the year most good players are locked up/still contracted until the end of 2022. Maybe someone contracted will pop up, a few of our signings this year were still contracted. Any older player out of form or past their best I think we'll be putting a line through (Burgess, Vaughan, etc.). I can't believe you haven't seen Carrigan play, he'd be perfect as a prop (little to no chance of signing him imo).
Jack Howard who is in the storm system is meant to be good.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we can land Piakura, I think we still would need a middle and a 9. My middle targets would be Tom Mikaele, Emre Guler and Toafofoa Sipley. Big bodies, pretty mobile and will come a lot cheaper than Napa. As for hooker, we a pretty limited. Brandon Smith is an obvious one but I think Jacob Liddle, Karl Lawton and Josh Cook from the Rabbits aren't bad options. Hopefully looks something like the below.

1 Allan
2 JAC
3 Cotric
4 Averillo
5 DWZ
6 Burton
7 Flanagan
8 Thompson
9 Smith/Liddle/Lawton/Cook
10 Hetherington
11 Jackson
12 Doorey
13 Elliott

14 Wakeham
15 RFM
16 Guler/Mikaele
17 Piakura/Topine

18 Topine/Piakura
19 Schoupp
20 Alamoti
21 Stimson
22 JMK/Katoa (don't care who we resign)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With Warriors keen on Hughes (if he leaves Storm) i can see K.Nikorima being pushed out as CHT and Turner are talented youngsters. Does anyone think Kodi would be a decent option at 9 if JMK and Katoa fail ? This is assuming we cant land the signature of an established hooker... because really nothing is available until the end of 2022.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Warriors keen on Hughes (if he leaves Storm) i can see K.Nikorima being pushed out as CHT and Turner are talented youngsters. Does anyone think Kodi would be a decent option at 9 if JMK and Katoa fail ? This is assuming we cant land the signature of an established hooker... because really nothing is available until the end of 2022.
Hughes is being chased to play fb fyi

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jack Howard who is in the storm system is meant to be good.
Howarth? I just looked him up, looks like a young gun. He's a second rower tho.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see SBW get a redemption run at the Dogs just my opinion