Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
How open are we to recouping Andrew Fifita?

I have it on good authority that Morris doesn't like him and hasn't for a while. Nothing from my insider but a separate network of friends that know the Morris family has told me this.
The reason is Andrew doesn't pull his weight behind the scenes and hasn't been reviewing his tapes which is part of Morris' training. I think head management like him though.
Either way, I feel that where's there's smoke, there is opportunity.....

....if we want it.

do we want it?
Does he still gots it?

we need a bargearse forward.

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I have it on good authority that Morris doesn't like him and hasn't for a while. Nothing from my insider but a separate network of friends that know the Morris family has told me this.
The reason is Andrew doesn't pull his weight behind the scenes and hasn't been reviewing his tapes which is part of Morris' training. I think head management like him though.

....if we want it.

do we want it?
Does he still gots it?

Fifita has plenty of arse, but not enough barge. Have you actually watched him this year (or last)? It looks like he's running (more like waddling) with the young Forrest leg-callipers on. I wouldn't sign him if he paid US to play! He just needs to retire already...

Jeff-Kean

New Pup
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

....if we want it.

do we want it?
Does he still gots it?

I think the Fifita is injury prone and he is getting near the end of his career.
I don't think this would be a good signing for the dog's.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Fifita is well and truely done. When he carries the ball up he waddles like fucking Vito Spatafore. The fat fuck also looks like a turtle on its back in defence

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

....if we want it.

do we want it?
Does he still gots it?

No thanks he is playing on one leg and can hardly get up when tackled. His best his behind him now

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Anyone watching the raiders game?
this kids carving.

We should chase him an offer a lucrative yet humble contract- 500.

he's got it. going strength to strength. Nasheed.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When I posted who was off contract at the earlier he was one of the people I said we can look at and a lot of people here wrote him off.
In saying that I wouldn't say he'll be the greatest player for us to sign at the hooker position, plus how much of what he's shown us is coaching and mentorship from Ennis and how much is his actual brains and talent.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No idea why we aren’t going for him i wonder what tbaz hooker plan is

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he extended at the Raiders already
He's done heself a disservice if true because he would get some handy money on the open markets after today. Couldn't have signed for much as a backup to Hodgson and amongst the star studded raiders squad.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rated him for ages. Titan for life though unless Roosters ever decide they want him...
The Roosters would probably get him to ditch his current contract & pay him $2M pa to sit in reserve grade & that would STILL be under their salary sombrero.