Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sailor.
Was solid in his short stint last night. Mentioned him before, but I dont think we could fit him in without shafting Averillo though

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is better than Wakeham and Lewis. I would have him as stop gap solution with Foz. Here’s hoping we chase Burton hard when he comes off contract.
Green would be great in the short term. He is a footballer as opposed to an athlete.
He has great organisational skills and would work well with Foran.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be looking at Hetherington and Brooks for next year. Hetherington bends the line and shows some much needed aggression.
Brooks has been benched and this could be our chance to get him if he’s unhappy

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We should be looking at Hetherington and Brooks for next year. Hetherington bends the line and shows some much needed aggression.
Brooks has been benched and this could be our chance to get him if he’s unhappy
Wouldn't surprise me if McGuire starts him next week now, loves a change after an unexpected loss.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching so many teams with so much young talent coming through eg last nights game Cronulla and Brisbane sky's the limit if we buy smart.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Matt Dufty a player who was told he was free to find another club at the end of last season but has now regained his No.1 jersey and is not only one of the NRL’s leading try-scorers but features among the top 10 players for try assists and line break assists.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Matt Dufty a player who was told he was free to find another club at the end of last season but has now regained his No.1 jersey and is not only one of the NRL’s leading try-scorers but features among the top 10 players for try assists and line break assists.
Dufty was told to walk because he was all speed with no ball skills. Shows the limitations of coaches who want to copy and not be innovative. Everyone had 3 props a solid 9 who can pass but all the attack come from the 6 and 1. The rest were role players. Now we have attacking players, not necessarily ball players but runners. With fatigue you can be the opposite with running or a pass. Can't teach speed .

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Katoni staggs
Xavier Coates
Charlie Staines
Harry grant
Kyle flanno

Any of the above would be great honest purchases, and long term not short gap fillers..!!
I'd give Kyle Flanagan a 800k-1m contract, the guy is the absolute perfect fit for us.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to think about the future and clear out the deadwood from our backline. Albert Hoppa should be a cheap option for depth.
Staines could be our long term fullback and he looks like a star in his limited first grade appearances.
We need to raid the Dragons again for a new set of twins who are future stars.T he Feagai twins are 19, 186cm tall & both over 95kg and fast! They are every bit as good as the Morris boys were at the same age.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go hard for him behind the scenes and make him our hooker,,sign quality and the light at the end of the tunnel is nearer

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We must get rid of the deadwood and go all out to sign the right combination of this list.
Fullbacks.....A. Hopoate, Field
Halves..........Burton, Mahoney, Green
Props............Hetherington, and A must a young cannon ball prop for impact
Hookers.......Clarke, McInnes, Watson, Starling
Back rower..Cartwright on the cheap worth the gamble

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first thing our club should do is Shop Napa around, I would rather play Montoya at prop than Napa.
The other thing which would be good is to not even think of resigning Foran and Tolman.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d sign Tamou from Penrith. Release Tolman, resign Elliott and I think packs sorted. A hooker would be nice although none are available. Any other signings I’d be happy with. Backline to me looks ok - Meaney DWZ Cotric Hoppa Okunbur Avo Foz

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about Lachlan Coote? Looks to be playing really well in England.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The first thing our club should do is Shop Napa around, I would rather play Montoya at prop than Napa.
The other thing which would be good is to not even think of resigning Foran and Tolman.
Swap Tolman and Napa for either two of Mclean, Bromwich, Walmsley or Tamou.