Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dean Pay was handed this rubbish Des Hasler who has apparent great credentials could not make it work how can Dean Pay? We have rubbish and delivering rubbish performances. We can not even maintain a 3 try buffer look at the South's game. Any other team would have capitalised on that buffer but no we lived up to our true current style and hand them the game.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Dean Pay has had the whole off season , and he hasnt left his mark

thats the biggest dissapointment

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so ucool team even though klemmer and woods are mates they are losers

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts are Hasler has stuffed up the boys way of thinking the last few years on how to play footy with too much video sessions and over loaded their minds with crap! Now with a new coach they don't seem to know what to do and looked confused on the field, our backs are getting old god love them for trying but looks like we need fresh legs, our forwards don't seem to have any heart eg: Woods just here for the money, he reminds me of She Rex signing a few years back, came here for the money and did NOTHING and was injured most of the time, maybe Woods will follow this path too!?
When we attack all we do is run sideways and pass the ball no one seems to know what to do! Again I bring this back to Hasler and how he coached the lads the last few years, with Pay here it's going to take time to change the way the boys play BUT I am starting to think us as the fans won't have any patience for this as we have put up with too much crap and disappointment for way too long!!! Sigh !!!

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
My thoughts are Hasler has stuffed up the boys way of thinking the last few years on how to play footy with too much video sessions and over loaded their minds with crap! Now with a new coach they don't seem to know what to do and looked confused on the field, our backs are getting old god love them for trying but looks like we need fresh legs, our forwards don't seem to have any heart eg: Woods just here for the money, he reminds me of She Rex signing a few years back, came here for the money and did NOTHING and was injured most of the time, maybe Woods will follow this path too!?
When we attack all we do is run sideways and pass the ball no one seems to know what to do! Again I bring this back to Hasler and how he coached the lads the last few years, with Pay here it's going to take time to change the way the boys play BUT I am starting to think us as the fans won't have any patience for this as we have put up with too much crap and disappointment for way too long!!! Sigh !!!

Dean Pay was the popular decision to saved Dib, not the right decision..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sure we seem to be a bit off tonight but and even though it's only half time and we are 12 points down it could be worse, the Raiders have frown themselves into their defense tonight and have taken their chances. We as a team seem to be carrying too many passengers.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our so called strength our forwards are getting steamrolled,all standing when receiving the ball,and mistakes again killing us

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dean Pay has had the whole off season , and he hasnt left his mark

thats the biggest dissapointment
They have got the talent to leave a dent let alone a mark. Craig Bellamy could not even get this side to score or keep out less than three tries a game.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How can people seriously blame Dean Pay. He wouldn’t want this garbage squad. No one would. I’ve said this over and over. We are fucked for minimum 5 years because of Des Hasler.

The only positive thing that’s happened is Mybe Fullback. Initiated by Dean Pay
My sentiments exactly...hi five

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sure we seem to be a bit off tonight but and even though it's only half time and we are 12 points down it could be worse, the Raiders have frown themselves into their defense tonight and have taken their chances. We as a team seem to be carrying too many passengers.
We are off every game bar 1 id say.

Our best game was against the storm...

Raiders have been great in d. Perhaps
They have finally woken? Though they have hardly had a big
Challenge
?

Are we that bad?

All I hope is second half we are hungry,
Committed. Motivated. We need a win just as bad!

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are off every game bar 1 id say.

Our best game was against the storm...

Raiders have been great in d. Perhaps
They have finally woken? Though they have hardly had a big
Challenge
?

Are we that bad?

All I hope is second half we are hungry,
Committed. Motivated. We need a win just as bad!
Sorry but are worse than bad, we won't even score. We couldn't penetrate cling wrap. Even the commentators are bagging us out kindly. Listen to Steve Roach now.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How can people seriously blame Dean Pay. He wouldn’t want this garbage squad. No one would. I’ve said this over and over. We are fucked for minimum 5 years because of Des Hasler.

The only positive thing that’s happened is Mybe Fullback. Initiated by Dean Pay
Agreed Dean Pay isn't the issue. The useless shit squad we have are the problem....can't make a battered Hyundai excel into a Lamborghini.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry to say but.... What team? I've seen nsw cup teams play better and with more talent than what we have.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our so called strength our forwards are getting steamrolled,all standing when receiving the ball,and mistakes again killing us
Our cowards sorry forwards don't possess the brain capacity nor the talent to even hold onto the ball. Look at our stats we have dropped more ball than new born dropping its bottle.