Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called this ... said he'd end up George Rose Mk2 and that Bellamy wouldn't be able to make a superstar out of him :D
I thought it would be Rose mk2.0 or a wrecking ball he lost a lot of weight though I wonder if he would go to manly?

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean Johnson told to look elsewhere by warriors would be like Foran and eat into cap

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought it would be Rose mk2.0 or a wrecking ball he lost a lot of weight though I wonder if he would go to manly?
Manly are still recovering from thinking that Lloyd Perrett and Shaun Lane were good buys from us. :D

Lane now with Parra, Lloyd Perrett gassed after 5 minutes. Oh and Moses Suli has largely done fuck all as well.

I'd say Manly buying ex Dogs players is probably near its end lol.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly are still recovering from thinking that Lloyd Perrett and Shaun Lane were good buys from us. :D

Lane now with Parra, Lloyd Perrett gassed after 5 minutes. Oh and Moses Suli has largely done fuck all as well.

I'd say Manly buying ex Dogs players is probably near its end lol.
They can take foran and tolman for the money they're on since hasler thinks they're worth it.
Will do us massive favours it's a win win.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve been saying it for years, all Shaun Johnson needs is to leave the comfort zone of the Warriors and play with an Australian club and he will go to the next level! With Hasler reportedly wanting to sign Foran we should offload him and his full freight contract then use that money to entice SJ over to the dogs. Personally I think a partnership of Lachlan Lewis at 5/8 who is a steady head organiser, and a solid defender together with Shaun Johnsons brilliant attacking game we could be a premiership force quicker than anticipated. I know SJ can be a bit of a tampon and a dumb dumb but I think we can attribute most of that to the crappy cultured club he’s always been at. Your thoughts Kennelers.

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would we be able to lure Alex Johnston to the club

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So, we can "officially" maybe have next to no chance of luring him to the club.

Great thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ramien is joining the Knights in 2019 to be closer to his daughter Lasharn, who he says lights up his life.
“I had her when I was young and she’s a massive part of my life so she played a really big part in me wanting to be with her,” he said.
“She lives on the Central Coast with her mum. It’s a bit of a trek, but I head up whenever I can, every weekend.
“She loves footy, she comes to every game that she can. Loves supporting me.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...9/news-story/5ecb245b764412b40769f33b55dac174

Bugger all chance... or we sign him for 1-2 years and lose him to Knights thereafter.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ramien is joining the Knights in 2019 to be closer to his daughter Lasharn, who he says lights up his life.
“I had her when I was young and she’s a massive part of my life so she played a really big part in me wanting to be with her,” he said.
“She lives on the Central Coast with her mum. It’s a bit of a trek, but I head up whenever I can, every weekend.
“She loves footy, she comes to every game that she can. Loves supporting me.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...9/news-story/5ecb245b764412b40769f33b55dac174

Bugger all chance... or we sign him for 1-2 years and lose him to Knights thereafter.
Offer his ex a job in Sydney, bring them all down.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would we be able to lure Alex Johnston to the club
We definitely could, Souths signed Corey Allan who is one of the best young fullbacks around and I'll be suprised if he isn't starting at the back for them towards the end of next season and pushing Johnston back to the wing. But I personally don't rate him all that much as a fullback which is where he wants to play.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why not throw an offer to Holmes, I know that he is likely to head off to the Cowboys because his family is there but considering he is still weighing up whether to stay or move it means he can be persuaded, throw him all of Klemmer's money and even add a little more and get it to 1.1 million if you have to and see just how badly he actually wants to move. He is one of the best runners of the ball in the comp and has really improved his ball playing skills which was a key weapon for the Sharks at the end of last season.

I wouldn't mind a backline of:

1. Holmes
2. Hopoate
3. Harper
4. Holland
5. Smith

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cooks manager has confirmed that talks with Souths have stalled, we need to all over that one!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kas is one of few who have gone to Melbourne and gone shit... we dodged a bullet there... hard to see him ever getting back to 2012 type form

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not throw an offer to Holmes, I know that he is likely to head off to the Cowboys because his family is there but considering he is still weighing up whether to stay or move it means he can be persuaded, throw him all of Klemmer's money and even add a little more and get it to 1.1 million if you have to and see just how badly he actually wants to move. He is one of the best runners of the ball in the comp and has really improved his ball playing skills which was a key weapon for the Sharks at the end of last season.

I wouldn't mind a backline of:

1. Holmes
2. Hopoate
3. Harper
4. Holland
5. Smith
Don’t think there’s any point... just going to waste valuable time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score