Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think he would come to us for peanuts at this stage of his career ?
basically that's all we can afford without clearing more cap space .

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cook was a huge loss, we had him for keeps if we wanted an let him walk on an achieve greatness.

It’s a real pitty..!!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can Simona come back and play league? Or is he banned?
Would be a great cheap buy for us to put in centres.

Better then what we have

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Beastwood hasn't got a team next season, I wonder if we can offer him like $200k or something ??

Or would the NRL knock us back on that..

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Few Players to look at which arent big $$$
Now and next year

Still Available Now:

Jake Turpin HK sign this kid if his willing
Billy Brittain HK both are qld reps can be great
Jack Hetherington looks lean
Lachlan Lam possible star cheap young
Tyrell Fuimaono we could use him
Dane Aukafolau big outside back future NZ rep
Junior Pauga looks quick could be a good winger in blue and white
Tino Faasuamaleaui interesting storm prospect
Lachlan Timm bit short but stocky mature
Hame Sele
Kayleb Milne tall could be a great future nz rep
Patrick Sipley big boy
Vincent Leuluai lean big boy

Next Year 2019 available
Dean Britt looks great
Charnze Nicoll Klokstad possible cheap signing
Manase Fainu HK looks really good

Missed out
Jamayne Issako should of come to us
Payne Hass
David Fifita
Scott Drinkwater
Sione Katoa

Our current Gun juniors all worth a shot
Renough ToOmaga
Zac Woolford
Ofahiki Ogden
Josh Bergamin
Morgan Harper
Mason Cerruto
Jayden Okunbor
Chris Smith has been good
Nick Meaney - we will see
Jack Cogger not sure
Crichton not sure

Lewis Smith Martin are 100% starters next year

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club really needs to re-sign Smith, Ogden and Martin on the asap, off contract at the end of next season and especially with Smith and Ogden who have yet to reach their potential we could end up having to play overs if they have breakout seasons next year.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd really like to see the club to target the following young guns:

1. Reuben Garrick (Centre/Winger) - Off contract at the Dragons
2. Isaac Lumelume (Centre/Winger) - Unsure on contract situation, plays for the Sharks
3. Jesse Arthars (Fullback) - Contracted for a further 2 years at South Sydney

Garrick is a modern day athlete, standing at 6'2 and at around 96kg he is big and fast, was very close to getting a shot in first grade this year at the Dragons but for some reason it hasn't come yet, he is behind Lomax, Aitken, Lafai, Mcdonald, Pereira and Mann for a Centre/Wing spot and is off contract, I'd like to see us target him and he would potentially be a class signing for us, would come cheap too.

Lumelume is a centre/winger in the mould of Radradra but with better ball playing skills tbh, he is highly rated at the Sharks and has represented his state at the U18's and U20's level, starring both times. He can be a damaging winger for us and later transition into a class centre, won't be easy to get the Sharks to agree to letting him go but he is stuck behind Dugan, Morris, Feki, Katoa and Xerri.

Arthars was a highly rated Fullback coming through the ranks and moved to the Rabbitohs last year due to being stuck behind Slater at the Storm, with Johnston having a good year and South Sydney acquiring Corey Allan from the Broncos who is a future star in my opinion, it gives us a shot at snaring Arthars who is also a good goalkicker. In terms of his general play he is fast, smart footy player with good ball playing skills. Worth a shot at only 20 years of age.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

2. Isaac Lumelume (Centre/Winger) - Unsure on contract situation, plays for the Sharks

Garrick is a modern day athlete, standing at 6'2 and at around 96kg he is big and fast, was very close to getting a shot in first grade this year at the Dragons but for some reason it hasn't come yet, he is behind Lomax, Aitken, Lafai, Mcdonald, Pereira and Mann for a Centre/Wing spot and is off contract, I'd like to see us target him and he would potentially be a class signing for us, would come cheap too.

Lumelume is a centre/winger in the mould of Radradra but with better ball playing skills tbh, he is highly rated at the Sharks and has represented his state at the U18's and U20's level, starring both times. He can be a damaging winger for us and later transition into a class centre, won't be easy to get the Sharks to agree to letting him go but he is stuck behind Dugan, Morris, Feki, Katoa and Xerri.

Arthars was a highly rated Fullback coming through the ranks and moved to the Rabbitohs last year due to being stuck behind Slater at the Storm, with Johnston having a good year and South Sydney acquiring Corey Allan from the Broncos who is a future star in my opinion, it gives us a shot at snaring Arthars who is also a good goalkicker. In terms of his general play he is fast, smart footy player with good ball playing skills. Worth a shot at only 20 years of age.
I heard we approached lumelume a few months ago, but I don’t know what came of it..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Garrick and Herbert thanks :grinning:

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if bevan french rumours has legs? Been in circulation for some time now

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Beastwood hasn't got a team next season, I wonder if we can offer him like $200k or something ??

Or would the NRL knock us back on that..
I’d love him to sign outside our top 30, play ISP and mentor the young forwards coming through. But the reality is, some teams have shithouse packs and beast would be a solid, low minute, impact forward.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne storm looking at offloading Sam Kasiano. Hasn’t lived up to Bellamy’s expectations

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Issako is a player I would've loved, it's unfortunate we missed out on such a talent