Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can live with Ryan James as a depth signing IF he is not too expensive for 1-2 years but I think we need to work out if there is any truth to the story regarding offloading Luke Thompson

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would have loved us to sign Beau Fermor instead on Stimson and Waddell... Beau has showed alot of improvement this season, tough and skilful

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have loved us to sign Beau Fermor instead on Stimson and Waddell... Beau has showed alot of improvement this season, tough and skilful
Hes stepped up a lot this year. Can play ctr too.

Would have loved for us to sign uto instead of chasing leniu too.
Some of the signings we made are questionable, mate. At least gus is here now so hopefully can go in right direction

CalvinGordon

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hes stepped up a lot this year. Can play ctr too.

Would have loved for us to sign uto instead of chasing leniu too.
Some of the signings we made are questionable, mate. At least gus is here now so hopefully can go in right direction
with you on this one mate.

Krambach

New Pup
Reaction score
Maybe Jake simpkins too if hodgeson goes to west's. 9. Berrell 14. Simpkin would solve your hooker issues.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe Jake simpkins too if hodgeson goes to west's. 9. Berrell 14. Simpkin would solve your hooker issues.
Don’t see the hype in him tbh. Is fast but his defense for a middle is ordinary. At least jmk is small but can defend ok.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
CEE581FA-AA16-47EE-AFAC-8F84D4655523.jpegMight be worthy of a train and trial maybe??

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mole Warning but Gus might have had a look at him...

Boom rookie on radar of several clubs
Half a dozen clubs are chasing the next big thing out of New Zealand - an explosive running halfback called Xavier Tito-Harris.
The youngster is only 17 but good judges say he will be playing in the NRL next season - the only question is where.
The talented playmaker is currently under contract to the Warriors and the club have tabled a new deal to keep him in Auckland long term.
But several Aussie clubs have also made contact with Tito-Harris and the rookie and his family have some serious thinking to do.
Class playmakers in the NRL are in short supply and as a result, club are prepared to gamble on the teenager with big money deals.