Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t see TB entertaining that idea when we have some genuine players coming through our juniors and development programs.
We cannot build a squad who will have a tilt at the title in years to come around guys like Goodwin.
No offence intended.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn even I can run faster than Goodwin. Having said that his father Lord Ted Goodwin was one of the best attacking players I have ever seen. But I would pass on signing Bryson. The club has worked hard to move on Holland and Montoya, yes we need some depth but I would rather see a younger player given a opportunity

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sharks have told him they don’t want him. You guys think he will be a good depth signing since we are lacking in that department? Besides cotric and hoppa who do we have that can play centre?
Who ?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This guy should be our number 1 priority for 22, he typifies what a Dog player is made of,Brandon Smith is looking for a QLD gig

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree 200%,this guy is one of the most underrated player’s in the NRL,the only thing he lacks is a kicking game,has a great left to right pass,great defensive player and runs well from dummy half,can also play 2nd row or lock

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree 200%,this guy is one of the most underrated player’s in the NRL,the only thing he lacks is a kicking game,has a great left to right pass,great defensive player and runs well from dummy half,can also play 2nd row or lock
Who we talking about ? Merged threads throw me off

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are your thoughts of Brendan Elliot from manly as a depth signing for the backs can play wing centre and fullback??

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are your thoughts of Brendan Elliot from manly as a depth signing for the backs can play wing centre and fullback??
Would be better than what we have as fullback. DWZ can then play centre with Cotric.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Would be better than what we have as fullback. DWZ can then play centre with Cotric.
Bro why don’t you like Hoppa. It’s like every chance you get, you think like he isn’t an option. I remember you even suggested Rennie as an option and said if we didn’t choose him there wasn’t one other option at center.