Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i belief it!
The day i got into ice, it was just like that,
Was like the greatest moment in my life to date had occured..
For all that’s ever happened in my life I never thought I was worthy of this feeling of complete happiness, the soulful love that hurts it’s so real, I look at the pipe and my eyes tear up,
for all the wrongs I’ve done I must have done something right to have found it..

It has my entire heart and I want to just hold the flesh coloured pipe forever!
When i found Ice, it just completed my whole life and let me finally find complete and unconditional happiness.
You're an idiot. There's genuine people out there struggling with substance abuse. Dying, families being torn apart and you want to make fun of and glorify the use of drugs. You're not funny, you're not very intelligent and I hope at some point in the near future the moderators permanently ban you from this forum.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You're an idiot. There's genuine people out there struggling with substance abuse. Dying, families being torn apart and you want to make fun of and glorify the use of drugs. You're not funny, you're not very intelligent and I hope at some point in the near future the moderators permanently ban you from this forum.
Agree!

Factor in casual look ins of this BULLDOGS supporter site and wonder why the club gets shade and suffers from poor public perception when BS like that is allowed to be put on a public supporter site.

We all know about Hasheed and his attention seeking threads and comments...but...the untold damage this crap probably does to the club's reputation is of concern.

That he says this stuff is bad enough but that he is not censured enough, is worse, IMO.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Certainly has been holding the flesh coloured pipe forever. That said, pipe sounds like an excessively generous term and unlikely contains drugs. Permaban: where’s that lamp with the little genie who pops out...:-).

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree!

Factor in casual look ins of this BULLDOGS supporter site and wonder why the club gets shade and suffers from poor public perception when BS like that is allowed to be put on a public supporter site.

We all know about Hasheed and his attention seeking threads and comments...but...the untold damage this crap probably does to the club's reputation is of concern.

That he says this stuff is bad enough but that he is not censured enough, is worse, IMO.
The thing is there's a select few on this forum who actually fan his behaviour.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he has a drug problem and alcohol issue then the NRL SHOULD NOT register his contract?

I would think anyone with a drug problem in particular and if it is as profound as you make claim, then the NRL HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TO SUSPEND HIM FOR DRUG USE.

If these are allegations then that's all they are. Do you do drugs with him and that is how you know? Or are you his local dealer?

To publicly claim he has a drug issue is wrong.
To claim he has some metal health issues then that might be more accurate which is
Not a deregistration reason
I'm pretty sure he blackout and was carried Claxton hotel was the same night he punch on with chick.

It was only last year he entered rehab for the third time.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You're acting like a grouch.
The irony is you probably watched all six seasons of Breaking bad and enjoyed it.

Or did you write to AMC on your type
writer because you disapproved ?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Why are people talking about Roberts when Naden is available from the Panthers. I like his straight running. Reminds me of Matt Ryan. Good defence, hard running and a good offload.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are people talking about Roberts when Naden is available from the Panthers. I like his straight running. Reminds me of Matt Ryan. Good defence, hard running and a good offload.
Butterfingers

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He would definitely give us some much needed strike in the centres. It was a poor form from Cleary to drop him when he was the centre all season. We 100 percent need another centre.

I don't like Hopoate in the centres because he offers zero in attack. At fullback he can ball play, or on the wing he can be a metre eater who is great under the high ball.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has there been any chat about John Asiata moving?
He still has a good few years left if he can avoid further injury.
He is 2 years younger than Jackson, can fill many positions, backs or forwards & is a great ball handler. Be perfect on the bench to cover backs while providing a significant upgrade on skill compared to most of out current forwards. Possibly could help Elliot further develop that side of his game. I just feel Jackson is tired with little impact on most matches..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Has there been any chat about John Asiata moving?
He still has a good few years left if he can avoid further injury.
He is 2 years younger than Jackson, can fill many positions, backs or forwards & is a great ball handler. Be perfect on the bench to cover backs while providing a significant upgrade on skill compared to most of out current forwards. Possibly could help Elliot further develop that side of his game. I just feel Jackson is tired with little impact on most matches..
I saw something about him on FB about potentially going to super league recently

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Malakai Watene-Zelezniak would be a handy pick up on the cheap.

Last edited:

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Angus Crichton off contract at the end of 2021. Very good player and very professional. Would be on big coin though.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s ok...I’ve been around long enough to know when your gonna get flamed on here...but I stand by my words. He’s good
But not as good as his brother and his brother was poor last year