Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I can't help but think of Izzy got an opportunity in Oz he will grab it with two hands, especially one in Western Sydney.
His form for the Catalans proves he still has it. He may not be so expensive either.

My only concern is his signature may offend a large chunk of our Supporter base.

Given around 40%of our hardened Supporters are Islamic, I don't really know how signing and promoting a guy named 'Israel' would go down in the community?
I Saw that issue first raised by the YouTuber analyst Moey Bulldogs a few years back when he was first linked to us, and it's been on the back of my mind since.

However on ability, for 350 a year in the centres (his new position) I think on field he would be a great pickup. Compare that to the same contract given to Lafai (see Lafai Oil thread in rumours section).
Thoughts?
Or too controversial?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I can't help but think of Izzy got an opportunity in Oz he will grab it with two hands, especially one in Western Sydney.
His form for the Catalans proves he still has it. He may not be so expensive either.

My only concern is his signature may offend a large chunk of our Supporter base.

Given around 40%of our hardened Supporters are Islamic, I don't really know how signing and promoting a guy named 'Israel' would go down in the community?
I Saw that issue first raised by the YouTuber analyst Moey Bulldogs a few years back when he was first linked to us, and it's been on the back of my mind since.

However on ability, for 350 a year in the centres (his new position) I think on field he would be a great pickup. Compare that to the same contract given to Lafai (see Lafai Oil thread in rumours section).
Thoughts?
Or too controversial?
another stupid post, he would command a huge salary for a start. can you just stop posting shit

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
another stupid post, he would command a huge salary for a start. can you just stop posting shit
What dictates a players salary?
I'll tell you the answer.
What someone is willing to pay for him!

I don't see many Aussie teams beating his door down, do you?
What's more, he's always said he wants to be in SWS.
So Penrith, Bulldogs, Eels and Wests would be the front runners by default.

People like yourself don't understand that a player only commands a big salary because others want to give him a salary. Market forces yo, market forces.
He signed this year to the catalans for 200 from memory. Maybe 250, but that's ballpark. He isn't a Catalans marquee. Maloney is.
He's just enjoying southern France.
A part of the country you'd never have heard of , because it's not Paris.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What dictates a players salary?
I'll tell you the answer.
What someone is willing to pay for him!

I don't see many Aussie teams beating his door down, do you?
What's more, he's always said he wants to be in SWS.
So Penrith, Bulldogs, Eels and Wests would be the front runners by default.

People like yourself don't understand that a player only commands a big salary because others want to give him a salary. Market forces yo, market forces.
He signed this year to the catalans for 200 from memory. Maybe 250, but that's ballpark. He isn't a Catalans marquee. Maloney is.
He's just enjoying southern France.
A part of the country you'd never have heard of , because it's not Paris.
people like you should not be posting, your a group one pest. The reason he is playing in france is for money niff nuff. He will not come back for a small salary as you stupidly put it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
people like you should not be posting, your a group one pest. The reason he is playing in france is for money niff nuff. He will not come back for a small salary as you stupidly put it.
He is playing in France because it's away from the public eye after the union debacle.
And that he was offered a lifeline by them and to get his stuff together. A lot of people were critical of Catalans for it. But they are desperate to avoid relegation and gambled smartly imo.

You have to think logically, he isn't a marquee signing. They have a salary cap of 2.9 million Aussie + 2 marquees (outside the cap). Maloney is their marquee and it's said he's their only marquee according to reports. He's on 700.

So how much could he really be being paid?
There's no way he could be more than 400! And besides, I've already read that his 2020 salary was 200. Maybe his 21 is higher (prolly is) but u just got to be trill dog.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He is playing in France because it's away from the public eye after the union debacle.
And that he was offered a lifeline by them and to get his stuff together. A lot of people were critical of Catalans for it. But they are desperate to avoid relegation and gambled smartly imo.

You have to think logically, he isn't a marquee signing. They have a salary cap of 2.9 million Aussie + 2 marquees (outside the cap). Maloney is their marquee and it's said he's their only marquee according to reports. He's on 700.

So how much could he really be being paid?
There's no way he could be more than 400! And besides, I've already read that his 2020 salary was 200. Maybe his 21 is higher (prolly is) but u just got to be trill dog.
go away stupid and do your research niff nuff

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
go away stupid and do your research niff nuff
You always want to play the role of contrarian.
So trollish.
I always prove to you everything I say and you brush it off and say absurd stuff like you're involved in the club. Yet you can't even out a sentence together and don't even understand things like the salary cap.
Maybe you are Steve georgallis?
If not, prove it. Why is it always me giving the good oil? I'm not part of the club.
Where's your good oil?
You should have so much oil you don't know what to do with yet you have no oil at alll.
You rely on people like myself, Bradyk, Davis Holland and NpC83 for the good oil.

What do you even bring to the forum except put minorities down?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should go for ben hunt at 9 $600k dragons chip in the rest hed be an awesome 9

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are your thoughts of the Morris boys to come back here and play for one more year? Like we need a decent centre and a winger? 300k each? Plus experience I think they do a lot better with what we've got at the moment.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts of the Morris boys to come back here and play for one more year? Like we need a decent centre and a winger? 300k each? Plus experience I think they do a lot better with what we've got at the moment.
Why would they leave the roosters?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would they leave the roosters?
Cash money and unfinished business.
They are paying for low fat cheese at the mo. We can offer some yang to they ying.
Especially josh. Cat was here for 10 yrs.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone rate Alexander Brimson, the acceleration?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone rate Alexander Brimson, the acceleration?
Rated him for ages. Titan for life though unless Roosters ever decide they want him...