Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The tigers are in salary cap strife and need to offload players. Who would you want? I know many here will automatically say Twal. Nofoaluma would be great for us. Garner would be handy
I've called Twal the Lebenese Tolman with abit more impact. 100% I'd take Nofaluma, as for Garner he has alot of wraps on him but I havent seen enough of him or any of his junior performances to have a fair opinion.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mat Ikavalu? off contract.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've called Twal the Lebenese Tolman with abit more impact. 100% I'd take Nofaluma, as for Garner he has alot of wraps on him but I havent seen enough of him or any of his junior performances to have a fair opinion.
I've seen Twal working out at a gym in Merrylands and he os Fucking massive. So much bigger then he looks on tv.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn’t mean he’s tough though. People are obsessed with front rowers being gym junkies. Jake trebovic is a great example of toughness and resilience.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will offload Reynolds and Mbye & solve their issue. They also have Marshal & the other 2nd rower who will probably retire. cant see us getting nayone we actually want from the tigers

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They will offload Reynolds and Mbye & solve their issue. They also have Marshal & the other 2nd rower who will probably retire. cant see us getting nayone we actually want from the tigers
Also Russel Packer and Ben Matulino wont be on their books next season who were on mega $$$

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Chad Townsend. Check out his Instagram story of Mulitalo filming one of his passing drills. Lewis would never be able to consistently hit that. Just putting this here as I didn't want to create a thread just for it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tom Johnstone left winger for Wakefield. Excellent finisher being targeted by the Dragons. Talked him up last year got told he was shit lol... Anyways disregard running game defence etc just on this kids finishing ability alone he's absolutely brilliant. Will be a great catch for St.George, quite dirty were not having a sniff.

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looking at who is still available I think the following players could be realistic buys

Charlie Staines
Nicho Hynes
Tom Starling
Kevin Proctor
Christian Welch - although it looks like he is a dragon
John Asiata

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Article in the DT about Bevan French looking for a return to the NRL. I know we've all knocked him before, however his game has improved somewhat in England. At the right price would he be worth considering ?
I only say this because French would come pretty cheap and would be good to have another winger to pressure Smith and DWZ into having a crack... However Meaney could be one to hold this spot if he's removed from fullback by Barrett

Last edited:

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad Townsend. Check out his Instagram story of Mulitalo filming one of his passing drills. Lewis would never be able to consistently hit that. Just putting this here as I didn't want to create a thread just for it
On that note chad townsend has the most punchable head for me in the nrl whos yours ? Lol should I create a thread for that haha

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Article in the DT about Bevan French looking for a return to the NRL. I know we've all knocked him before, however his game has improved somewhat in England. At the right price would he be worth considering ?
I only say this because French would come pretty cheap and would be good to have another winger to pressure Smith and DWZ into having a crack... However Meaney could be one to hold this spot if he's removed from fullback by Barrett
I can't say I remember a lot about French, but i remember him having good speed. But i also remember him being a bit of a light-weight that could get rag-dolled. Would that be fair to say?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Just wondering if anyone here would be open to a low offer to Jarryd if he gets off the pussybiting charge he's facing?

For those of you who don't know, Jarryd was a former NRL player who played for NSW and Australia before going to the NFL and carving up for the SF 49ers.

He returned to Australia but was a bit up and down.

Two years ago he got a sexual aggravated assault charge because there was teeth marks and a bit of a girls pussy chewed off. Allegedly.

Anyway, we will know in November whether he is legally innocent or not. I word it that way because these cases are hard to convict and he might be innocent the way OJ is.

He turns 33 in Feb. he would have a whole pre season and something to prove.

Would You guys as dogs fans be willing to roll the dice on a 200k one year deal if that was on the table?

The whole risk/reward scenario to be looked at.
Nasheed.