Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why arent we looking at Dylan Walker and Corey Oates who are still off contract next year?

Dunny

Waterboy
Reaction score
Has there been any chat about looking at Curtis Scott hes off contract.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has there been any chat about looking at Curtis Scott hes off contract.
A lot of chat on here, but nothing in the media.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With Api doing the dirty on us last minute to reunite with his estranged father... we should just take Wayde Egan of their hands. Kids got talent but hasn't been managed or coached properly, would be cheap and we can still rotate him with JMK. We cannot keep Lichaa on the books and fuck Levi

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jai Fcuking ARROW is a must
Fifita would be a massive bonus
Billy smith from roosters (kids a star and won’t wait for manu and Mitchell)
Sione katoa from sharks
Why arent we looking at Dylan Walker and Corey Oates who are still off contract next year?
fafita is a million to one to leave broncos hes stated he will stay there, the one thats been missed is corey oates had has an offer on the table ** all season** and has not accepted the offer, at training during the week it was widely talked about his constant delaying his decision will most likely see the offer pulled and see him with no deal as broncos prefer fafita over oates

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds or resigning Lichaa is the next best option unfortunately. Levi and Egan not an upgrade on those 2 players mentioned before. I'd rather a short term option and go for Harry Grant come November.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
fafita is a million to one to leave broncos hes stated he will stay there, the one thats been missed is corey oates had has an offer on the table ** all season** and has not accepted the offer, at training during the week it was widely talked about his constant delaying his decision will most likely see the offer pulled and see him with no deal as broncos prefer fafita over oates
Broncos have to many players on big $ already. I think Oates should of been a big target of ours, again with the Broncos not being able to match our offer.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos have to many players on big $ already. I think Oates should of been a big target of ours, again with the Broncos not being able to match our offer.
i think we should be looking at all their young players in the 30 that are not on multi year deals, they be on no money and unlikely to be offered much more due to cap restrictions already, theres several decent young players only signed on short term deals, no time to sit back waiting for broncos to fix it, approach the club while they struggling

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree we should give Oates a serious look, but take note that he has continued to voice his wishes to come in from the wing to the forwards. If we plan to keep him out on the fringes, he may look for another option..

Snoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree we should give Oates a serious look, but take note that he has continued to voice his wishes to come in from the wing to the forwards. If we plan to keep him out on the fringes, he may look for another option..
His defence is no good as a forward in middle and edges..that’s why Bennett left him on the wing..he’s a winger

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His defence is no good as a forward in middle and edges..that’s why Bennett left him on the wing..he’s a winger
I don't disagree with you, just saying that's where Oates' mind seems to be at...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Harry Grant hasn't played the last 2 weeks in QLD cup?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Watene-Zelezniak (want him as right wing post 2020, his best asset is still utilised from the wing)
2. ? (i like Meaney and would like to see him in FG, but this spot is up for grabs, despite the fact that Nick is our only real speedster)
3. Chambers (was originally against it... but with all the quality young centres we have coming through, why not take him for 2yrs whilst we wait)
4. Hopoate
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Cogger (better than Lewis nuff said)
8. Tolman
9. ? (was mentioned by Gotenks, id love Ben Hunt, if not we are stuck with JMK at 9 and id put Lewis at 14)
10. Napa
11. Harawira-Naera
12. Stimson
13. Jackson

14. Marshall-King / Lewis
15. Elliot
16. Mariner
17. To'Omaga

Or side may not be the greatest, but its starting to look balanced, so long as drastic changes arent made like the start of last season and we sign a centre and a hooker... anything lower than 8th next season will be seen as a massive failure (barring injuries).

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Enari Tuala is leaving the Cowboys in the search of more regular football and I'd love us to pick him up. Coming through he looked like he was a class centre in the making in my opinion, he is only 20 with 17 first grade games under his belt, just needs a bit of confidence and he could be a real weapon for us.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Listened to Bronson Xerri on a podcast today. Said he ditched Cronulla at 15's and followed a mate across to the Bulldogs dev squads and played for Moorebank.

His dad pulled him from Canterbury saying he wasn't gonna learn anything there and shifted him back to Cronulla.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listened to Bronson Xerri on a podcast today. Said he ditched Cronulla at 15's and followed a mate across to the Bulldogs dev squads and played for Moorebank.

His dad pulled him from Canterbury saying he wasn't gonna learn anything there and shifted him back to Cronulla.
Hard to argue tbh

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This could be the squad for 2020
1 DWZ
2 Meaney...........Okunbor
3 Smith..............Harper
4 Hopoate..........Holland
5 Radradra.......Montoya
6 Foran..............Lewis
7 Cogger............Wakeham
8 Tolman...........Sue...............Kalache
9 Brittain.........JMK
10 Napa.............To'omaga......Ogden
11 CHN..............RFM..............Britt
12 SBW............Stimson.........Smith
13 Jackson.........Elliott.............Roumanos
Given our situation and the rumours I would be happy with that...Would you ?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Is there a crying reaction