Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This a guy our club should be looking at to help with our depth at prop for next year. He’s got a big frame and is over 2m tall which makes him very different to what we currently have. It doesn’t look like the Dragons are going to re-sign him and would come much cheaper than a guy like Ese’see. He is averaging 162.5m a game in NSW Cup. Here’s the article about him
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/1d8bb26bae7e106c1a13311a06a6c683
Yep, the kid is a gun and Mary isnt giving him a run at all.
I think he has been picked in the CC team of the week 10 times this season alone.
If I were him and see my first grade side isnt performing, I'd be pissed off that I'm not getting a run.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, the kid is a gun and Mary isnt giving him a run at all.
I think he has been picked in the CC team of the week 10 times this season alone.
If I were him and see my first grade side isnt performing, I'd be pissed off that I'm not getting a run.
He’d be great for us and would appreciate getting a first grade opportunity. If with all their injuries and suspensions he still hasn’t been given a shot, Mary must not rate him.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This a guy our club should be looking at to help with our depth at prop for next year. He’s got a big frame and is over 2m tall which makes him very different to what we currently have. It doesn’t look like the Dragons are going to re-sign him and would come much cheaper than a guy like Ese’see. He is averaging 162.5m a game in NSW Cup. Here’s the article about him
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/1d8bb26bae7e106c1a13311a06a6c683
Its a big deference between doing that in reggies and doing it in the NRL. Look at To'omaga for example.

Of course he's cheaper then Ese'Ese because he is completely untested at NRL level while Herman has played 3 seasons of first grade and even test football.

I'm not saying he wouldn't be a handy pick up but he's very much a unknown quantity and you couldn't bank on him performing.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Article out today with omeley talking up panthers young forward spencer leniu... if he rates him that highly fucking try poach him

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is everyone’s thoughts on offering Jennings a 1-2 year contract. Good backline experience to pass onto younger generation. Obvisously at the right price..... just a thought

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thanks has had his day but we need something else at this stage. If we can’t get Ramien i hope we make a play for walker guys an absolute fuckwit but would be a good center pick up for us

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its a no from me, not what we need IMO.

Young eager blokes that are up and coming. We've had enough blokes at the end of their career.
Manu, Scott, Ramien, Mitchell etc.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw him on the weekend make a break and get mowed down quickly, can’t believe how much speed he’s lost....and that was his main asset.

Might be best served in the UK.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No thanks he’s cooked and has been since he left the Roosters.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw him on the weekend make a break and get mowed down quickly, can’t believe how much speed he’s lost....and that was his main asset.

Might be best served in the UK.
Ya, I saw that too, I reckon I'd beat him over 50m now hahahaha.
The young and upcoming centres need to be our target for a long term rebuild.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He really lost is pace last week he made a break had good 15 metre and was chop 15 in the opposition side. Years go back he would have scored.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched Dragons vs Parra last week and Jennings picked up a loose ball and had a good 10m head start by the time the Dragons turned back for the chase.

He was rundown at the halfway line, and if you think the Morris brothers have lost pace, they are Usain Bolt compared to Jennings.

Was quite amazed how much speed he has lost.

Anyways, he has been rubbish since leaving the Roosters

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take him on a clean swap for Montoya or crighton....
Fuck it. Have both

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ya, I saw that too, I reckon I'd beat him over 50m now hahahaha.
The young and upcoming centres need to be our target for a long term rebuild.
Chased down by a backrower... looked like he was running on quicksand. Our backline is slow enough without adding him in

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we moving forward or backwards
Big no from me

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What!!! ... um no ..