Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mole Warning but Gus might have had a look at him...

Boom rookie on radar of several clubs
Half a dozen clubs are chasing the next big thing out of New Zealand - an explosive running halfback called Xavier Tito-Harris.
The youngster is only 17 but good judges say he will be playing in the NRL next season - the only question is where.
The talented playmaker is currently under contract to the Warriors and the club have tabled a new deal to keep him in Auckland long term.
But several Aussie clubs have also made contact with Tito-Harris and the rookie and his family have some serious thinking to do.
Class playmakers in the NRL are in short supply and as a result, club are prepared to gamble on the teenager with big money deals.
Dont need another one of these. We need an organising and smart half.

Dunny

Waterboy
Reaction score
lets see what jakey can do first. But Brisbane do have a large selection of halves and with reynalds there No. 7, I like the way gamble can lead a team around. probably not suited to no.6 outside reynalds. I'd guess they would look to kelly or Roberts there for some spark. but I think gamble could be a player to look at and could come at the right price.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lets see what jakey can do first. But Brisbane do have a large selection of halves and with reynalds there No. 7, I like the way gamble can lead a team around. probably not suited to no.6 outside reynalds. I'd guess they would look to kelly or Roberts there for some spark. but I think gamble could be a player to look at and could come at the right price.
Kelly I reckon to start with, but keep an eye out for Ezra Mam.