Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sign the warriors reserve grade fullback
Kids 18/19 and a freak
Worth the punt 100%
Footwork and passing game amazing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone want Oates for the backrow?

Apparently, he has a really dodgy knee but he looks comfortable playing on it now and we are in the need of a good backrower, he is being chased heavily by the Storm and South Sydney and with Bennett refusing to let him move into the forward pack he is now looking to get out of there.
Id rather make a play for Hess, Fitzgibbon or Pangai Jr

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Very underrated player.
Runs a good line, could be worth a shot as a stop gap solution for a bigger fish who's off contract at the end of 2019. Bukuya would then serve as an excellent bench player.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RTS is a freak.. the past 2 weeks he has been pure class.in attack and defence.. if it continues he can be the next Slater..

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The special predicament the Dogs are in means they need to pay overs for attracting talent, which is highly risky.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Runs a good line, could be worth a shot as a stop gap solution for a bigger fish who's off contract at the end of 2019. Bukuya would then serve as an excellent bench player.
Is he off contract again.. As said would be a very handy player to have on a roster, can play in the middle or on an edge.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is he off contract again.. As said would be a very handy player to have on a roster, can play in the middle or on an edge.
yes im pretty sure he's available for 2019. i dont think sharks would lose him though as Luke Lewis is nearing the end of his time.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Gallen and Lewis probably retiring Bukuya is no chance, Sharks will throw big money at him.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone we should have a good look at is Enari Tuala, one of the best young centres in the game at the Cowboys. I really like what I see in this guy, pace, power, agile and elusive. 19 years of age.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone we should have a good look at is Erani Tuala, one of the best young centres in the game at the Cowboys. I really like what I see in this guy, pace, power, agile and elusive. 19 years of age.
Personally I haven't watched a Flegg match this yr but he sounds good, i'll keep an eye out for him.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If possible I'd try and build a team around Andrew McCullough. Sign him for three years.
As a NSWelshman this really pains me to say but QLD have way more world class players that just seem to ooze discipline and football smarts.
I don't think we'll have success until Mbye's ridiculous contract is up.
I don't think Klemmer would be worth building a club around as he is too expensive and there would be a heap of upcoming front rowers that would bring way more on the field for a fraction.
I would try and recruit a world class spine that all have at least three years in them. Ideally one Jason Taumaloa game breaking forward and balance the rest of the side with ATHLETIC up n comers and anyone else decent the cap will allow us to fit.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets see if the new footy club board can attract anyone of note.. over to you Lynne
y

Probably someone with a chequered past like James Marroun.....oh wait, Fifita comes to mind!