Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy built systems and junior players and planned for the future. He isn't going to come to a rabble where everything needs to be rebuilt.

Put it this way - if you had the choice between the Broncos team and us where would you go. If he goes to the broncos he's going home + easier to sign players there etc.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Could agree with you more mate, he's one of if not the best coach in the game. His forte is building premiership winning sides and is exactly what needs to be done here - a total rebuild. Pay could work under him he has before, be a bit of a kick in the guts though but some executive decisions need to be made to achieve your goals.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I’d throw half our leagues club at Bellamy
He’s off contract end of this year
Whatever he wants I’d give him

But we all know we are too dumb to make it happen
Bellamy is shit without the Big 3. Look at how ordinary the Storm are now.

Bellamy did NOTHING for NSW FFS.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bennett sadly is not the answer. I heard the guy the past couple of years has changed attitude once he left his mrs. His a changed man and players just don’t respect him as much as they used to. There is a reason why broncos are going so bad with a gun roster like they have so no thanks we had Des and Bennett will prob be the end of our club.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bennett sadly is not the answer. I heard the guy the past couple of years has changed attitude once he left his mrs. His a changed man and players just don’t respect him as much as they used to. There is a reason why broncos are going so bad with a gun roster like they have so no thanks we had Des and Bennett will prob be the end of our club.
Agree
He'd do the same to us as he did Newcastle. Fuck the club in the arse and steal our receptionist.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still cant get my head around our salary cap. How can we only have 800k spare. What did we sign Suli for? Imagine if he was still on our books we would have fuck all money left

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's 32 but fuck i'd kill for James Roby from StHelens atm.... we would be a completely different side. Similar to Raiders ala Hodgson

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSW Coaching Record:

2008–10
Coached 9 games
Won 2
Lost 7 (including one 0-3 series)
Lost all 3 series

Super coach indeed :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Ok that’s why he’s the highest paid coach in the nrl
That’s why he’s turned regards like norrie hinchcliffe koriebete ado Carr Vunivalu Jacks Kaufusi finucane into nobodies right?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok that’s why he’s the highest paid coach in the nrl
That’s why he’s turned regards like norrie hinchcliffe koriebete ado Carr Vunivalu Jacks Kaufusi finucane into nobodies right?
Can you honestly say the Storm would've won the Premiership in 2012 and 2017 without the big 3? I'm not doubting those players are awesome, but the glue that held them all together are the big 3.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sezer
Soliola or Hoffman
Sue
Lowe
Hastings - after hearing the Barrett presser a no, this guy could be toxic to the dressing room
Vunakece
Leutele
Winterstein, Mansour or Jennings (at Souths)

Last edited:

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can you honestly say the Storm would've won the Premiership in 2012 and 2017 without the big 3? I'm not doubting those players are awesome, but the glue that held them all together are the big 3.
Mate bellamy recruited the big 4 when no one else would give them a run. No other coach wanted them, u are an idiot u have no idea what your talking about.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate bellamy recruited the big 4 when no one else would give them a run. No other coach wanted them, u are an idiot u have no idea what your talking about.
All four were chased by other clubs,
Everything you write on here is just garbage

Wahesh

Reaction score
Right because every 20 year old player just walks into first grade

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To me. It seems Dean Pay is out of his depth... his rotations, in game choices etc just seem bizarre.

Watched the Walker brothers interview on nrl.com.... seem pretty adapt and out there..

If Pay isnt the man for the job.

Who would consider the Walker Brothers?