Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
There is so much good young talent out there guys and alot of the time where talking about has beens on the down part of there career, no future in that, maybe an experienced 5/8 but we can sign some of the most promising young talent coming through than the paulos and lillymans and all the other puss that just want there pay cheque like woods. 1 and half million is more than enough to attract 4 young guns, we already let knights get most of em, let roosters buy hess fuck him. We take there two best boys. For half the money. Brisbane and penrith have some very quality young forwards that we could get for 2 to 3 hundred thousand a season. Thats where success and the future is not all the useless pricks that are on all our theads. Please take a real hard look fellas. The young lock at souths murray is a terrific foot baller probably not on that much and is there best forward. There the blokes we want. Young, hungry, hard and talented with lots of **** in them and plenty to prove and on low wages. Before these other clubs wrap them up. I know the cap is tight well break some legs and free it up.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im your tipikle hard arse piss head bro. Listen to this one, i heard some coments that i read on hear in february off who i dont know. But they mentioned victor radley and ryan matterson and ive watched them closely these first few rounds. Now there the type of players we need not the ones mentioned on our threads. They have the right mentallity to be the best and there young fast skillfull and hard. Exactly what our club needs. Plus all the ones des punted :grinning:.
There a 2 teams I don't bother when it comes to recruitment. Depriving the Roosters and Brisbane of young talent is near impossible I reckon.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im your tipikle hard arse piss head bro. Listen to this one, i heard some coments that i read on hear in february off who i dont know. But they mentioned victor radley and ryan matterson and ive watched them closely these first few rounds. Now there the type of players we need not the ones mentioned on our threads. They have the right mentallity to be the best and there young fast skillfull and hard. Exactly what our club needs. Plus all the ones des punted :grinning:.
Ryan Matterson held talks with the club last year but decided to re sign with the Roosters. Grandfather coached and his dad/uncle played for Cheso Hornets. I think Ryan played for Bankstown Bulls before Parra graded him. Another local junior ignored under Hasler/Cleal/Whitney watch

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, play the man not the ball tactic.

spoiler: I didnt make Holland my DP pic. Mr invisible did.

The fact of the matter is if money is a problem then the Mbye option is the get outta jail card regardless of what else happens. Just plain fact.
Then who plays fullback for us. Hhmmm Let me guess is it Holland?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ill admit it I have stated a few times that they are passed it and have nothing to offer. However this season they have given me that gigantic middle finger. In terms of defence I would say there one of the best duos in the nrl. I can’t exaggerate the amount of times josh comes out and makes crucial tackles, superb player.

Futhermore, I certantly want them to stay and advance futhor under a new side, though under a substantially less salary. If we perhaps offer them 300k and we can invest in a five eight/ halfback, a winger and centre we can reach new heights under pay. Pay needs time and that’s something me and numerous others are stating. Blame the boos for some retarded things I may have said at any point XD.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved the boys' work out of DH last night. Our backs in general were great at getting us on the front foot.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course they need to stay.. we dont have anyone better to replace them with anyway

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer,please tell me what this guy brings,carts the ball yes,defense ordinary,hasn’t passed the ball in 3 years,&on $750k a year,get rid or keep opinions please

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy is off contract at the end of the season.

We should bite the bullet and sign him. (I know we would have to pay out Pay, but he could work under him for certain).

We need Bellamy, a half who can kick and a strike centre and winger. Then we would be competitive. At the moment its just crap. And the way its being reported it could stay crap for three more years whilst we comply with the cap issues we have.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If this continues on for the rest of the year where are (ATTACK) DOES NOT IMPROVE WE NEED TO CHASE WAYNE BENNETT.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Word is Wayne Bennett knows the Broncos are chasing Craig Bellamy, that's why Kevin Walters left the Broncos out of respect for Bennett. Do if this is true we should be chasing Bennett and making up for the missed oppuopportu we had back in 2008.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Word is Wayne Bennett knows the Broncos are chasing Craig Bellamy, that's why Kevin Walters left the Broncos out of respect for Bennett.
Rumour is he left knowing he wasn't getting the coaching gig he wants.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d throw half our leagues club at Bellamy
He’s off contract end of this year
Whatever he wants I’d give him

But we all know we are too dumb to make it happen

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with u mate
But we are too dumb to even try pursuing it