Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch Pay’s PC. Could not believe what I was hearing. At one point he said.... when we are at our best we are competitive. Really ?
Only competitive ?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t feed the troll brah.

He’s a constant troll.

2012 roosters finished 1 point above second last with 5 origin past players along with Hargreaves, aubo, friend, Bj leuila, skd, perrett while he was good, frank Paul, takarangi,l etc etc.

Far better squad.

Sometimes shit just doesn’t work. We unlike them at the time have trash in key positions. Frawley, Mbye, lichaa etc vs friend, Pearce, mini? Yeh righto! Hargreaves, cordner, guerra etc.

Another embarrassing troll post exposed!
All I’ll say to you fwit is..... are you taking notes ?

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Watch Pay’s PC. Could not believe what I was hearing. At one point he said.... when we are at our best we are competitive. Really ?
Only competitive ?
Being competitive with this team is a major effort. We haven't got the Cattle you can coach me all you like I still can't run 100m in 10 flat. Same happening with this team some are just not NRL standard full stop.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Being competitive with this team is a major effort. We haven't got the Cattle you can coach me all you like I still can't run 100m in 10 flat. Same happening with this team some are just not NRL standard full stop.
See above post!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Titans are are dogshit,but they did a number on us today,.with a rookie coach
I can name about 8 players from the titans team that I’d rather have, than the bulldogs playing in those positions.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ffs you ***** are unreal... pay has walked into a shit tip and you’s expect miricles.
Yas whinged for culture all last year. Pay does understand the culture.. look at the roaster and situation he has to work with. No coach could change what’s happening.
A washed up has been coach that is loyal to only one club got us here and you’s want to sign another.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ffs you ***** are unreal... pay has walked into a shit tip and you’s expect miricles.
Yas whinged for culture all last year. Pay does understand the culture.. look at the roaster and situation he has to work with. No coach could change what’s happening.
A washed up has been coach that is loyal to only one club got us here and you’s want to sign another.
The thread is made by a roosters fan who comes here to troll cause he has no life. Say no more bud. I’ve exposed him over and over. Clown just comes back and sucks others in

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the main reasons that Dean Pay was appointed Bulldogs coach was because unlike his predecessor he knew the Dogs culture. The Dogs of War.
It’s been an unadulterated failure. Can’t believe he said he saw this performance coming after their ordinary training sessions. He’s lost the playing group IMO.
Wayne Bennett has made it very obvious that he wants to keep coaching after 2019. Conversely the Broncos have made it very clear they don’t want him. The Bulldogs should do whatever it takes to get him to Belmore for one last hurrah.
The Bulldogs should NOT be equal last with a roster that includes 3 forwards that have played origin in the last 12 months and the Morris twins and Hopoate who have also played recently. Bennett despite his age still has an aura about him and will attract players.
Hi "The Innovator"

I really like your thread and I think its worth discussion.

I like it so much, that at around 6pm I posted a new thread with an almost identical Title and subject content.

Surprise, surprise, some MUPPET decicided that they would redirect my thread into the "Recruitment & Retention Mega thread. WTF

Seems like those MUPPETS are nothing but MUPPETS, because here exists the thread I originally posted, but its by someone else.

This one must be better though, cause it survived the cut........ Or perhaps conspiracy theories apply.

MUPPETS

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thread is made by a roosters fan who comes here to troll cause he has no life. Say no more bud. I’ve exposed him over and over. Clown just comes back and sucks others in
You hypocritical turd. You’ve been bagging Pay on other threads and now you’re up Criso’s backside. He supports Pay and you’ve been exposed ow you halfwit.
You’re the idiot with no life following my every move like a stalker and getting the shits with every like and response I get. You are so jealous. I’m your worst nightmare.
Comparing this train wreck of a season for the Dogs with what happened at the Roosters in 2012 sums up what a fool you are. Zero comparison. None.
Start a thread. I dare you. You won’t because of previous failures. You know it will end up on page 2 in record time......again. I’ve exposed you after 9 years of torture.
Poor bugger.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for the likes guys! Though unlike the innovator I don’t cry about likes and rubbish! I have a life

Just telling it like it is. Don’t bite the choke pens bait. He has nothing about his rubbish comments and the chooks roster in 12 doing the same thing with more “stars”

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the main reasons that Dean Pay was appointed Bulldogs coach was because unlike his predecessor he knew the Dogs culture. The Dogs of War.
It’s been an unadulterated failure. Can’t believe he said he saw this performance coming after their ordinary training sessions. He’s lost the playing group IMO.
Wayne Bennett has made it very obvious that he wants to keep coaching after 2019. Conversely the Broncos have made it very clear they don’t want him. The Bulldogs should do whatever it takes to get him to Belmore for one last hurrah.
The Bulldogs should NOT be equal last with a roster that includes 3 forwards that have played origin in the last 12 months and the Morris twins and Hopoate who have also played recently. Bennett despite his age still has an aura about him and will attract players.
I think most clubs would struggle to compete in the NRL if they didn't have a capable fullback, five eighth, half-back or hooker especially when none of them have a kicking game which would be to an under 10s level.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think most clubs would struggle to compete in the NRL if they didn't have a capable fullback, five eighth, half-back or hooker especially when none of them have a kicking game which would be to an under 10s level.
Even at the chokes in 12 they couldn’t!!! They had 3 origin players and friend

Don’t eat the bait.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye has had a decent season. So much hope with Foran and the way Lichaa ended 2017 it looked promising. It’s all unravelled. To lose Mbye is disappointing.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the likes guys! Though unlike the innovator I don’t cry about likes and rubbish! I have a life

Just telling it like it is. Don’t bite the choke pens bait. He has nothing about his rubbish comments and the chooks roster in 12 doing the same thing with more “stars”
You’ve had ZERO likes you loser. Now you’re making stuff up.
Just pathetic now.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye has had a decent season. So much hope with Foran and the way Lichaa ended 2017 it looked promising. It’s all unravelled. To lose Mbye is disappointing.
I have to disagree with you about Mbye. He has shown a bit here & there but he hasn't won a game off his back in his career let alone set one game alight this year. Someone didn't do their due diligence with Foran as he has been a crock from the get-go. I had higher hopes for Lichaa based on 3 games in the back-end of last year but he hasn't shown anything this year.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to disagree with you about Mbye. He has shown a bit here & there but he hasn't won a game off his back in his career let alone set one game alight this year. Someone didn't do their due diligence with Foran as he has been a crock from the get-go. I had higher hopes for Lichaa based on 3 games in the back-end of last year but he hasn't shown anything this year.
Mate, when I watch the Bulldogs play, Mbye is your most likely attacking weapon. The Roosters have played Canterbury twice this year and both times he’s easily been the most threatening. Being told you’re not wanted must fuck with your mindset. I reckon he will kill it at the Tigers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We should make enquiries about Zac Santo or Gideon Gela Mosby (or both).

We desperately need a fullback and some decent pace.

Snag both of them and you end up with:

1. Santo
2. BMoz (or Crichton)
3. JMoz (or Holland)
4. Hoppa
5. Gela Mosby

That would give us much needed pace on the edges, with a smart quick fullback at the back, and solid centres.