Records fall as Dogs decimate Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I had to triple check the facts on this one, but I had a feeling I was right.

I can confirm that during this game today, two records have been smashed between these 2 clubs.

RECORD 1
Today was the biggest winning margin against the Dragons (including St George-Illawarra, Illawarra Steelers, and St George), in history between both clubs.

RECORD 2
Today was the highest score against the Dragons (including St George-Illawarra, Illawarra Steelers, and St George), whilst holding them to 0, in history between both clubs.

DID YOU KNOW:
Last time we kept Dragons to 0 in a game (which has only happened once against the joint venture), which was Round 3 (Feb) 2000, when we beat them 24-0.

FOR THE RECORD:
The last time the Dogs held a team to 0 was beating Melb Storm 39-0 in July 2013.
The last tme we beat a team by MORE THAN 36 was March 2014 beating Sharks 42-4

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stats only tell what has happened; not what will happen. But I'm absolutely stoked with the performance today. Reimis Smith is the missing speedster we've been hoping for over the years. All our young players have displayed the talent we've been hiding in the lower grades, while overpaid underperformers have kept them from blossoming.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure that it was said during the commentary that the Dragons were held to 0 twice before and both games were in 2013. Guss was saying that todays win is only the 3rd time in the grounds history that the dragons were held to 0.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the dragqueen supporters are now wanting McGregor sacked . If knights beat them next week they may slump to 8th after being in top 4 for 21 rounds

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure that it was said during the commentary that the Dragons were held to 0 twice before and both games were in 2013. Guss was saying that todays win is only the 3rd time in the grounds history that the dragons were held to 0.
That's what I heard. Im certain it was also mentioned it's the biggest loss in Kogarah as well?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the dragqueen supporters are now wanting McGregor sacked . If knights beat them next week they may slump to 8th after being in top 4 for 21 rounds
Last year we knocked the Dragqueens out of the finals, this year we leave them languishing in 6th place. All is right with the world:grinning: Now it's up to Newy to send them limping into the finals.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if Barrett is already locked in with the Dragoons next year. With Mary out the door Regardless.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
With all the shit we have been through this year and last we thoroughly deserved every minute of that win! From Reimis Smith shitting on Dufty to Lewis making Sims his bitch, the Morris boys and Ogdens try amongst other things this was truly viewing pleasure.

Thanks Bulldogs that's why we love you!!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if Barrett is already locked in with the Dragoons next year. With Mary out the door Regardless.
It'll be a downgrade

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I reading right?
What happened? Did the 1994 team warp onto the field and replace the 2018 team?

I’m sorry I didn’t catch any of the game at work.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I reading right?
What happened? Did the 1994 team warp onto the field and replace the 2018 team?

I’m sorry I didn’t catch any of the game at work.
Well it’s worth getting Foxtel to watch the reply ,if u haven’t figured out what happens and how we won yet then I wouldn’t consider u a doggy fan at all ‍♂

Status
Not open for further replies.