Recommend a Documentary

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a brilliant documentary on grid iron. I think it’s called ‘Undefeated’ (2011).
# A documentary that follows the Manassas Tigers football team, a severely underfunded and underprivileged football team -- who were even hired out as a practice team for more successful schools -- as they reverse their fortunes, thanks to coach Bill Courtney.

Last edited:

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The most corrupt cop in New York

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The most corrupt cop in New York
I reckon the Mafia Cops, Louis Eppolito and Stephen Caracappa, would give him a run

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like documentaries with male birds trying to impress female birds. They spend weeks practicing their dance moves or building the finest shelters only for the female to take a quick glance on presentation time and fly off.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I like documentaries with male birds trying to impress female birds. They spend weeks practicing their dance moves or building the finest shelters only for the female to take a quick glance on presentation time and fly off.
I have seen that one. There's another where he finds bright things to pretty up his nest, only for another male to nick it when he's not looking lol. What a carnt.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The last dance

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have seen that one. There's another where he finds bright things to pretty up his nest, only for another male to nick it when he's not looking lol. What a carnt.
Seen that too.

Fuck some of them are bothered to do all that shit for a root.

There was another **** of a bird that trashed a heavy duty nest because the chick bird chose the other guy over him.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dinosaur 13. The story of "Sue", the T rex that was the model for Jurassic Park. The history of her discovery and the way her discoverers, the Larsens were done over by greed and officialdom.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
OJ - Made In America, McMillions, Weiner, Blackfish, Thin Blue Line, Hoop Dreams, The Cove, The Act of Killing, For The Bible Tells Me So, Jesus Camp, Mr. Death - The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr, All Things Must Pass - The Rise and Fall of Tower Records, The Fog Of War, Janis - Little Girl Blue, Going Clear - Scientology, Three Identical Strangers, Amy, Twenty Feet From Stardom, Citizen Four, Woodstock (1969), Bowling For Columbine, Zappa.