Recommend a Documentary

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let the fire burn.

Documentary about the standoff between the philadelphia PD and activist group "MOVE" in 1985 that came to a dramatic and disturbing conclusion.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
*handsome.

and nah doubt it, just a dumb fuck who censors people who don’t agree.
You must be talking about someone else because I haven't censored you from anything. Even when you spread bullshit, I didn't censor you. But if you keep taking threads off topic then one of the admins will probably censor you

Edit: wait, scratch that. I did reply ban you from the Covid-19 thread after many requested it due to misinformation and abuse.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
You must be talking about someone else because I haven't censored you from anything. Even when you spread bullshit, I didn't censor you. But if you keep taking threads off topic then one of the admins will probably censor you
ok mate,ok.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. Updated. Was me that reply banned you from the Covid-19 thread. Due to multiple reports of misinformation and abuse.
i know it was you as i said previously. Quote me on the misinformation. Also, define the misinformation and the abuse as i was subjected to quite a bit of abuse myself. You won’t.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i know it was you as i said previously. Quote me on the misinformation. Also, define the misinformation and the abuse as i was subjected to quite a bit of abuse myself. You won’t.
Of course I won't. Because I'm not going to waste my time going back and reading through many old posts.

If you have a problem with it, report it and let the admins look into it.

But I would recommend not doing your usual thing where you jump in threads and abuse people. That will only result in you getting banned when someone reports it.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Of course I won't. Because I'm not going to waste my time going back and reading through many old posts.

If you have a problem with it, report it and let the admins look into it.

But I would recommend not doing your usual thing where you jump in threads and abuse people. That will only result in you getting banned when someone reports it.
i’d recommend comprehension

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
seduced is a good doco ,crazy how people get manipulated in this world.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
- Diego Maradona - from over 500 hours of never-before-seen footage, this documentary centers on the career of celebrated football player Diego Maradona, who played for S.S.C. Napoli in the 1980s.

- Senna - A documentary on Brazilian Formula One racing driver Ayrton Senna, who won the F1 world championship three times before his death at age 34.

And an old one:-
- ‘Supersize Me’ is a 2004 American documentary filmdirected by and starring Morgan Spurlock, an American independent filmmaker. Spurlock's film follows a 30-day period from February 1 to March 2, 2003, during which he ate only McDonald's food

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Icarus is a cracker …. Just goes to show how far some countries will go to win medals

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Saw a good series last night on how to become a Dictator narrated by Peter Dinklage

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any 30 for 30 is usually good viewing
surprisingly so, even for topics you wouldn't normally be interested in -

* Four Days in October
* The U
* Bad Boys
* Winning Time: Reggie Miller and the New York Knicks
* Once Brothers
* Muhammad and Larry
* Straight Outta LA