Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Ok doggy fans, I was a big fan off pay coming in even bigger fan of descunt being sacked. But I am shocked at how bad this team is. Pre season was talked up that we will see some old school dogs mentality, but fmd this is des at another level. The destruction has started but is pay the right man for the rebuild. He will have some cash to add to young players but I am concerned is we give him 3 yrs and proves to be the wrong choice than we are fucked for a few more years.

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok doggy fanx, I was a big fan out pay coming in even bigger fan of descunt being sacked. But I am shocked at how bad this team is. Pre season was talked up that we will see some old school dogs mentality, but fmd this is des at another level. The destruction has started but is pay the right man for the rebuild. He will have some cash to add to young players but I am concerned is we give him 3 yrs and proves to be the wrong choice than we are fucked for a few more years.
Didn’t need a rebuild Pay is just a shit coach

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why the hell does Pay have these blokes playing exactly like the past couple of seasons? The halves, as sh!t as they are should be demanding the ball in the strike zone.. Klem can't do everything

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate it when people blame Des. Des stuffed up. But, Pay was brought in to fix the miss. He has failed. He has talked up shit and has not motivated the boys. I know it is harsh to say sack him. But, he has failed.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate it when people blame Des. Des stuffed up. But, Pay was brought in to fix the miss. He has failed. He has talked up shit and has not motivated the boys. I know it is harsh to say sack him. But, he has failed.
If we get the spoon then he should be sacked

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pay was only hired by the previous admin because he has this so called Bulldogs DNA. Fucking lot of good that has been for us.

Best part is we can't even sack him because no coach experienced or rookie would come here in their right mind and take over the sinking ship.

Can we declare bankruptcy and start fresh completely or something? Tax write off? Insurance write off?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need to make a big play at an experienced coach

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Holbrook a new 1 / 6 / 7 / 9 and we good

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holbrook a new 1 / 6 / 7 / 9 and we good
Not sure why Pay was favoured. At least Seibold was coming from a winning culture at the Broncos when Souths appointed him. Raiders are trash and we took one of their couches

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'd rather just recruit better players. A coaching merry go round will help nothing, a coach can only control so much
We need to attract players, a coach who can bring players to the club. We can't pay top dollar for players

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need a seasoned assistant coach for tactical, pay can do the man managing

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure why Pay was favoured. At least Seibold was coming from a winning culture at the Broncos when Souths appointed him. Raiders are trash and we took one of their couches
Seibold was assistant at Souths

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would only start calling for the coaches head after a season or two with the players of his choosing and with still no competitive results...

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay was only hired by the previous admin because he has this so called Bulldogs DNA. Fucking lot of good that has been for us.

Best part is we can't even sack him because no coach experienced or rookie would come here in their right mind and take over the sinking ship.

Can we declare bankruptcy and start fresh completely or something? Tax write off? Insurance write off?
Kevin Walters should of been our target but still happy to give him time to get the team he wants

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sack Pay for 2019 otherwise you will get the same shit next year. Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.