Really ? ... Seriously ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
On another note I miss not having CK around... seriously top bloke if you ever get the chance to meet him.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What where you searching for to find this thread Wolfie?

Let me guess ..."birthday present ideas for the modern husband".
lol no it just popped up as a similar thread to really bad jokes ( I think)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On another note I miss not having CK around... seriously top bloke if you ever get the chance to meet him.
I agree he was awesome and I miss reading his posts . I think ( from memory) he didn't like the negativity of the posts and left the forum . Its all bloody Des's fault ;)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree he was awesome and I miss reading his posts . I think ( from memory) he didn't like the negativity of the posts and left the forum . Its all bloody Des's fault ;)

I used to be very positive when i joined the forum and i copped a lot of shit from others due to my extra positive attitude then slowly i turned into a @Realist90

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I used to be very positive when i joined the forum and i copped a lot of shit from others due to my extra positive attitude then slowly i turned into a @Realist90
Same.
Look at my earlier posts, Im ashamed of them.
I was a fanboy, all like "they'll come good" "des is the best coach in the comp" "Reynolds is the heart of the team"....
Fucken, makes me wanna puke !

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same.
Look at my earlier posts, Im ashamed of them.
I was a fanboy, all like "they'll come good" "des is the best coach in the comp" "Reynolds is the heart of the team"....
Fucken, makes me wanna puke !
don't change Billy you know you're bad ;)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More like an internet badass.
Irl, I'm a pussy, with arms like pipe-cleaners.
Ohh so you're stage persona is bad ? Just like a comedian is secretly depressed? Hmmm well truth Im not really a wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.