Dad jokes

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is especially for you @N4TE

Knew a guy who went to climb Mount Everest... he came across a local village farmer who said he had a rooster that could lay eggs.

He asked, “How is that possible?”

The farmer replied, “Himalayan Rooster”

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A little help?
It’s a play on another joke my man.. In the other joke..They all say they wanna play a famous composer, Stallone says he’ll be Beethoven, Van Damme says he’ll be Mozart, and Arnie says, “I’ll be Bach..” a play on his famous line, “I’ll be back.” (where his Austrian accent makes back sound like Bach) So in this joke Arnie is tired of saying the same line..and he knows they are making fun of him and his accent..

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It’s a play on another joke my man.. In the other joke..They all say they wanna play a famous composer, Stallone says he’ll be Beethoven, Van Damme says he’ll be Mozart, and Arnie says, “I’ll be Bach..” a play on his famous line, “I’ll be back.” (where his Austrian accent makes back sound like Bach) So in this joke Arnie is tired of saying the same line..and he knows they are making fun of him and his accent..
Well there you go brother, I had no idea who Bach was so I didn't get it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I ate a kids meal at McDonald’s today…

His mum got really angry.

My son was chewing on electrical cords. so i
had to Ground him….

He is doing better Currently and Conducting himself properly

Last edited: