Dad jokes

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
... I don't get it?
He asks every cab driver except the one who refused him a free ride for a blow job. Then drives past the other drivers and gives them the impression that this driver was willing to give him one.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Joke time!

Joke 1.
A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of penguins. He pulls the guy over and says: “You can’t drive around with penguins in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately.” The guy says OK, and drives away. The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of penguins, and they’re all wearing sun glasses. He pulls the guy over and demands: “I thought I told you to take these penguins to the zoo yesterday?” The guy replies: “I did . . . today I’m taking them to the beach!”

B05E0BF8-200C-4FFC-B735-301B810119E3.jpeg

Joke 2.
A doctor at an insane asylum decided to take his patients to a baseball game. For weeks in advance, he coached his patients to respond to his commands. When the day of the game arrived. Everything went quite well. As the National Anthem started, the doctor yelled, "Up Nuts", and the patients complied by standing up. After the anthem, he yelled, "Down Nuts", and they all sat back down in their seats. After a home run was hit, the doctor yelled, "Cheer Nuts." They all broke out into applause and cheered. When the umpire made a particularly bad call against the star of the home team, the Doctor yelled, "Booooo Nuts" and they all started booing and cat calling. Comfortable with their response, the doctor decided to go get a beer and a hot dog, leaving his assistant in charge. When he turned, there was a riot in progress. Finding his tizzied assistant, the doctor asked, "What in the world happened?" The assistant replied, "Well everything was going just fine until this guy walked by and yelled, 'peanuts'".

8A11D91C-9CA1-4819-AC0A-41412CC5845D.jpeg

Joke 3.
A man takes his hamster to the vet, and after a short look at the creature the vet pronounces it dead. Not happy with the vet's diagnosis the man asks for a second opinion. The vet gives a whistle and in strolls a Labrador dog. The dog nudges the hamster around with its nose and sniffs it a couple of times before shaking his head. "There" says the vet," Your hamster is dead". Still not happy the man asks for a third opinion. The vet opens the back door and in bounds a cat. The cat jumps onto the table and looks the hamster up and down for a few minutes before looking up and shaking it's head. "It's definitely dead sir", says the vet. Convinced, the man enquires how much he owes. "That will be $1000, please". "A $1000 just to tell me my hamster is dead" fumes the man. "Well", says the vet, "There's my diagnosis, the lab report and the cat scan".

0CAD6722-D02A-4BC4-9F8E-301A53B3AC6A.jpeg

Joke 4.
Did you hear about the Mexican guy who pushed his wife of a cliff? They asked him why he did it..he said to tequila!

09A4CA54-3896-40B0-8C79-619D645E1D68.jpeg

I shouldn’t laugh at my own jokes..but what the hell..ha ha ha!

D6FE7851-EA1A-48D3-BAD2-67C7F4DE5C49.jpeg

Last edited:

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are pizza delivery boys and gynecologists the same?

They can both smell it but they can't eat it

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Tickle Me Elmo Employee

A new employee is hired at the Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 am. The next day at 8:45 am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman from the assembly line throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee. He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up putting the entire plant behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides that he should see this for himself so the two men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Elmos all over the floor and they're really beginning to pile up. At the end of the line stands the new employee. She has a roll of red plush fabric and a big bag of marbles. The men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches the woman. "I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood me yesterday. Your job is to give each Elmo "two test tickles."

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What did Kermit the Frog say at Jim Henson’s funeral? Nothing..

Ps..think about it..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Went to Maccas and the girl serving was wearing a burqua . I noticed it was quite dirty and tattered and a bit smelly. It actually put me off so we walked out and went across the road to hungry jacks . Here was another girl wearing a burqua. I was happy to see it was clean and nicely decorated with beads and sequins. That's when I realised - The burquas are better at Hungry Jacks..

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why was the stadium so cold?
Because there were a lot of fans.

What are the strongest days of the week?
Saturday and Sunday the rest are week days.

What do you call the security outside of a Samsung Store?
Guardians of the Galaxy.

Why do the French eat snails?
They don't like fast food.

Why can't a bike stand up on it's own?
Because it's two tired.

What did one plate say to the other?
Lunch is on me.

Why was the king only a foot tall?
He was a ruler.

Why can't you trust trees?
Because they are shady.

What do you call a bee that was born is the United States?
A USB.

Where do animals go when their tails fall off?
The retail store.

Have you ever watched the movie "Constipated"?
It hasn't come out yet.

I'll see myself out...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why was the stadium so cold?
Because there were a lot of fans.

What are the strongest days of the week?
Saturday and Sunday the rest are week days.

What do you call the security outside of a Samsung Store?
Guardians of the Galaxy.

Why do the French eat snails?
They don't like fast food.

Why can't a bike stand up on it's own?
Because it's two tired.

What did one plate say to the other?
Lunch is on me.

Why was the king only a foot tall?
He was a ruler.

Why can't you trust trees?
Because they are shady.

What do you call a bee that was born is the United States?
A USB.

The retail store.

Have you ever watched the movie "Constipated"?
It hasn't come out yet.

I'll see myself out...
Haha I like them! The constipated one is the best

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A blonde goes into Harvey Norman and approaches a male sales assistant.

"May I help you madame?"

Blonde : "Yes. I would like to buy that TV that is over there in the corner. ( pointing to the far corner)

Sales assistant turns around then looks back in disbelief and then a big smile on his face.

Assistant: "Sorry, but I don't serve blondes."

Blonde leaves disappointed but is determined to get that TV so she decides to dye her hair brunette and try again.

Goes back the next day, sees a different assistant with the same result ( sorry I don't serve blondes)

Blonde does this again the next day with black hair and then a further final visit with brown hair.

The last time she repeats "I wan't THAT TV over there the one in the corner to which the assistant says ' You are a blonde aren't you?"
'Why yes, how did you know...

" That madam is a microwave".....

Wahesh

Reaction score
A blonde goes into Harvey Norman and approaches a male sales assistant.

"May I help you madame?"

Blonde : "Yes. I would like to buy that TV that is over there in the corner. ( pointing to the far corner)

Sales assistant turns around then looks back in disbelief and then a big smile on his face.

Assistant: "Sorry, but I don't serve blondes."

Blonde leaves disappointed but is determined to get that TV so she decides to dye her hair brunette and try again.

Goes back the next day, sees a different assistant with the same result ( sorry I don't serve blondes)

Blonde does this again the next day with black hair and then a further final visit with brown hair.

The last time she repeats "I wan't THAT TV over there the one in the corner to which the assistant says ' You are a blonde aren't you?"
'Why yes, how did you know...

" That madam is a microwave".....
Oldie but a goodie.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Human society is a joke and so is the way we live our lives

Wahesh

Reaction score
The retail store.

Why do shoemakers go to heaven?
Because they have good soles.

What do you call a sad cup of coffee?
Depresso.

The man was hit in the head with a can of Sprite.
He's okay, it was a soft drink.

Why can't pirates finish the alphabet?
Because they got lost at C!

Can February March?
No, but April May.

Why do seagulls live by the sea?
Because if they lived by the bay they'd be bagels!

Why doesn't Pac-Man use Twitter?
He doesn't like being followed.

Why was the cellphone wearing glasses?
Because he lost all his contacts.

What kind of music is a balloon scared of?
Pop music.

I'm going, I'm going...

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brisbane Broncos football team.

End thread.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do walruses love a Tupperware party?

There always on the lookout for a tight seal

What's long, hard and full of semen?

A submarine

Why was the guitar teacher arrested?

For fingering a minor

How do you make your girlfriend scream during sex?

Call her and tell her about it