Real Estate Agents in Sydney

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah there is last year was tough but things are better now i sold 55 last year and thats down from year before so very busy on the coast as still affordable
People are getting access to money again due to relaxed lending policies and lower servicing rates. All the best mate.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Kennelers,

I am at the crossroads with these real estate agents in Sydney!

I have the urge to kick the living shit out of these lowlife idiots.

Just before Christmas last year, we were keen on 2 properties, which were both going to Auction.

Both agents advised that the vendors are "open" to offers - no shit! Anyways, we put offers in on both properties (no low-ball offers) and we did not even receive a response in acknowledgment of them receiving our offers.

I was suspicious that the real estate agents did not submit our offers to the vendors, and I went directly to the vendors (after finding there detils via the contract of sale) and truth be told - the idiots (real estate agents) did not submit our offers! I made a mistake as i approached the vendors the day before the auction, which was too little too late.

Would you believe it, this same scenario has just presented itself once again! We have submitted 2 offers on two houses, and we have copped the silent treatment once again! These houses are going up for auction in 3 weeks, and I am trying to find the vendors to advise them of our offers, which have obviously not been put forward.

Both these houses are currently rented out, and for some unknown reason the vendors address is not stated on the contract for sale or title search?!

Has anyone come across this?

Any savvy property tycoons out there who can help my family out, before i rip one of these ***** head off?!
Mate the only advice I would give you is don’t trust ANY agent you are on the right track trying to approach sellers directly every good deal I have done with real estate I’ve managed to cut the fuckers out,hope it goes well for you.
If all else fails I’m sure blueboost could give you some tips on getting a good rental deal lol

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Next time if the property you’re interested in is on auction, do not give the agent an offer. Tell them you will attend the auction. They use the offer as the vendors bid.
Keep the real estate agents guessing by not giving them any leads but just show them you’re interested and will be attend ing the auction.

Btw do not deal with the following agents as they are the scum of the earth.

Rain and Horne concord
Stone real estate five dock