News Readys mail

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
with that attitude you will end up with a pack of Aiden tolmans

shit & shitter

Stat men
forwards are a lot easier to come by than spine players and their roles are pretty basic With lower skill levels (there are exceptions but not many)

even now with our shit pack we do well enough getting down field we just have no strike power or threats in the backs and halves

for a forward to be on extra they need to have more strings to their bow and be a game breaker and on a consistent basis

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe Bradyk of all people is saying this is overs on overs. To be honest, you're right.. But it surprises me to hear you of all people say this.

The way I see it, Fifita is the best forward prospect since Taumalolo. The 10 year $10 million deal Lolo signed is a bargain in hindsight. Whoever signs Fifita will likely end up getting a good return on their investment. But it is a huge risk.
Cows got very lucky that taumalolo has been so consistent and relatively injury free ROI has been exceptional

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
forwards are a lot easier to come by than spine players and their roles are pretty basic With lower skill levels (there are exceptions but not many)

even now with our shit pack we do well enough getting down field we just have no strike power or threats in the backs and halves

for a forward to be on extra they need to have more strings to their bow and be a game breaker and on a consistent basis

i dont disagree BUT if you don’t spend over 700 you will have no good fowards just sue and tolman

are you happy with that

Last edited: