Re-POSTING AN ARTICLE ON CHN FROM LAST YEAR

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doesn't change the circumstances but it does put a human face to all the controversy and sensationalist press coverage. I'm cheesed off at their dumb decisions and how it has hurt the club but so far as we know, CHN hasn't been quite as foolish as JO?Concerned for them as dumb but not criminals surely.

Maybe it's time to reconcile that this damage has happened, accept it, and what best now can be done for all concerned.

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?posts/3582536

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remembering at this stage all we know is that he brought a Tinder date that happened to be a teacher back to the hotel he was at.

I hope if the above is all that's true for CHN, that he's got a good support group around him as he's unfairly been brought into all this school shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So is he married with kids or single?

If he is single then the only stupid thing is bringing her back to the room.

Last edited:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If the message behind most of the unverified info going around is true, CHN will be disciplined for breech of code, but will get plenty of chance to rebuild his career at the Dogs. He will be on notice though, and needs to be smarter.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not condoning nightclub bathroom sex (particularly when you're on a work trip), but is that girl going to be held accountable for lying about her age?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So is he married with kids or single?

If he is single then the only stupid thing is bring her back to the room.
I'm certain he's single. He's pretty active in the Instagram scene (Well he used to be lol) and never seen him with a Mrs.

Okunbor the idiot on the other hand....

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not condoning nightclub bathroom sex (particularly when you're on a work trip), but is that girl going to be held accountable for lying about her age?
I dont like the feminism men need to be better bullshit but this is one example where NRL players need to just step up their game. These type of girls are not worth the risk for someone who has so much upside in their careers and so much to lose.