Tim Browne
David Klemmer
Moses Mbye
Greg Eastwood

Source

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pleaseeeee take Thompson out for inu FFS put inu instead!!!!
I wouldn't mind swapping Jackson and Browne for Eastwood and Mbye on the bench either

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pleaseeeee take Thompson out for inu FFS put inu instead!!!!
I wouldn't mind swapping Jackson and Browne for Eastwood and Mbye on the bench either
Inu ended last year badly, has just come back from an injury and you expect him to be match fit for the highest form of the game??? Thompson hasn't been that bad, he will do till Inu is back to his damaging best. And then you want Jackson who had a blinder last round and Browne who is more consistent than alot of our forwards to be dumped (cos that makes sense) to allow Mbye on who is unproven in NSW cup!

Turn it up mate...

Flashheart

Waterboy
Reaction score
Napa is starting prop for the Roosters replacing the suspended Waerea-Hargreaves. Looking forward to watching Graham iron him out.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we know if SBW will be playing on the left or right edge, or both?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good question!..... what's a smokey?
A chance of playing = smokey

I would say Beastwood is replacing Frankie.

I hope Bupa puts Napa on his ass! (Legally)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Perrett
2.inu
3.morris
4.lafai
5.stanley
6.reynolds
7.hodko
8.graham
9.ennis
10.pritchard
11.williams
12. Klemer
13. Finucane

14. Jackson
15. Eastwood
16. O hanlon
17. M bye
18. Kasiano if fit out in starting 17

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu ended last year badly, has just come back from an injury and you expect him to be match fit for the highest form of the game??? Thompson hasn't been that bad, he will do till Inu is back to his damaging best. And then you want Jackson who had a blinder last round and Browne who is more consistent than alot of our forwards to be dumped (cos that makes sense) to allow Mbye on who is unproven in NSW cup!

Turn it up mate...
Mate they will target Thompson all night he has no chance against their back line. Inu atleast is taller and can jump. Whatever you are smoking to think Thompson should be ahead, get off it. Mbye will be covered by out huge forward pack there's no issues there, he needs to make his debut sometime and why not in a big game like against the roosters? He can come on for ennis even for just 10-15 minutes a half

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson's test starts this Friday cause Maloney and Pearce will be kicking bombs all night towards his direction with either RTS or Tupou breathing down his neck and with the height difference they posses over him he'll have to bring his air Jordan's lol.

Tbh this will prove where Thompson is at if he fails definitely bring in inu next week if he passes well he keeps his spot simple.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering his size, and the fact that he is a FB, I have been impressed by Thompson.

But in saying that, I'd like to see Inu there. We all know how freakish he can be on the wing.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering his size, and the fact that he is a FB, I have been impressed by Thompson.

But in saying that, I'd like to see Inu there. We all know how freakish he can be on the wing.
Height is his only problem. That was proven against Simmons from the panthers. Which 2 tries were scored from bombs directed at him. This week will be no different.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Many are saying that Thompson has done nothing wrong to deserve losing is first grade spot. IMO he hasn't really done anything worth keeping it either. He's been okay, but hasn't shown any real speed, strength or elusiveness that I would like from a FG winger.

Inu is proven at first-grade level. When he is fully fit, he should take the position.

This Friday will be a big test for Thompson.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
re thompsons height, he's playing on RTS side which means alot of the time he will be lined up with mini, he'll hold his own in that battle, mini can't really get up like he used too. Inu will get a wing spot eventually and dessie may even include him late but ultimately thompson has been solid and inu can be hot and cold, let inu force his way in with good form in ressies

Jackson was brilliant on saturday and this thread still has somebody calling for his head ? tough crowd

re frankie, i don't tihnk him being named means anything, dessie would have named if he wasn't a chance regardless

RE SBW, he does float but he players more on the right then anywhere else, so thats our left hand side, the jmoz/hodkinson is one of the best centre-half defensive combinations in the league imo, that helps, if frankie is out tho, trex probs plays on that side, he'll have to play defensively the best game he has ever had for us

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone got some Flubber for Thompson?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson was brilliant on saturday and this thread still has somebody calling for his head ? tough crowd
I'll put my hand up and admit to not being a JJ fan. After his performance against Storm however, there is no way he can be left out of the match against the Roosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.