Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Doing mine based on the first 55 minutes only. After that point nobody deserved points.

3- Schoupp
2- Dufty
1- Kiraz, Flanagan

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. TPJ.. his offloads are legendary, 2. Shoupp, 1. Kiraz
TPJ i agree and dont want to sound contradicting but....is it just me, does he look disinterested at times to anyone else? I can't help think that if changes are not made at coaching level and get some wins, TPJ will want out.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JAC - 2 tries, 161m, 11 tackle breaks! 2 errors 0 pens. He is getting more elusive when hitting the ball up, finding a way to get metres. Good to see him scoring tries again. He is the least of our problems.
Vaughan - 147m, ave 11+ metres a run, 73pcm, 3 tackle breaks (of 4 total among our forwards), 39 tackles 1 missed, stopped Haas in his tracks on several occasions, was key to our dominance in the ruck for much of the game.
Kiraz - despite battling cramp got 133m from 13 carries, 8 tackle breaks, 4 offloads, 13 tackles, including some good one on ones, great debut, if he stays fit and in good form he has to be in the team after round 10.

Mentions
TPJ - Bit low on the run count, 115m, but played 73m and left it all out there, good quick PTB, 4 offloads, didn't overplay his hand and doing anything stupid, really needs the players around him to figure out how to make more use of his dominance.
Dufty - 170m, 1 try, 8 tackle breaks, 1 forced drop out, chimed in well at times, could have made a better effort/decision in defence once or twice, still, was far from our biggest problem tonight.
TPJ did some ok things tonight but geez he has some brain snaps? Rushing up led to a try tonight and what is this fucking kicking he does???

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TPJ did some ok things tonight but geez he has some brain snaps? Rushing up led to a try tonight and what is this fucking kicking he does???
Yeah he had some fails, but he also did a great cover defence tackle, unfortunately the rest of the team didn't back it up and they scored afterwards anyway.

He is dominating opposition forwards, consistently getting several offloads a game. Sometimes you get the impression that he feels like he has to do it all himself, and can't blame him to some degree, he isn't getting a lot of help...

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn’t it funny that our best aren’t usually in the team, eg Schoupp and Kiraz. Young Billy was solid too. Just shows that some of these old heads need a rocket and to know they aren’t entitled to a position.
okunbor = not 1st grade standard
Jackson = so past it it’s unbelievable, he’s a toiler but momentum killer and gets dominated in tackles
Jmk= what can I say other than poor service and the most blatantly obvious wrestle in the ruck
Waddell= wtaf
Word for word 100%.

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3- Jackson- honesty the best defensive player we have, he was the only player to stand up to Haas. A lot of you guys have your eyes painted on. And today was like the only game where he didn’t get dominated in attack.

150m, 51 tackles, 0 missed

If that’s a bad game everyone else had a shocker.

Side note: he is without doubt our best defender. If he was our best attacker would you lot be calling for his head? Of course not, because for some reason in everyone’s head on the kennel attack > defence. Where in reality they should be equal.

2- Vaughn- similar to Jackson

1- Dufty- was the only one creating something out of nothing

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3- Kiraz: What a debut until the injury.
2- TPJ: Our only X Factor.
1- Shoupp: Made Staggs his bitch. Mostly.

Negtuve infinity: Josh Jackson and Jeremy Marshall King. They dont even deserve acronyms. Ive disowned them completely.
100%

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3- Jackson- honesty the best defensive player we have, he was the only player to stand up to Haas. A lot of you guys have your eyes painted on. And today was like the only game where he didn’t get dominated in attack.

150m, 51 tackles, 0 missed

If that’s a bad game everyone else had a shocker.

Side note: he is without doubt our best defender. If he was our best attacker would you lot be calling for his head? Of course not, because for some reason in everyone’s head on the kennel attack > defence. Where in reality they should be equal.

2- Vaughn- similar to Jackson

1- Dufty- was the only one creating something out of nothing
unpopular opinion regarding Jackson hence why I haven't said anything negative about him (backlash) but I agree with you. I just don't think he should be used in a ball playing role (I blame Baz).

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
3 - Kiraz
2 - TPG
1 - Vaughan

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. TPJ
2. Kiraz
1. Vaughn
We actually had some solid efforts, Schoupp was strong, defensively Jackson got through a mountain of work, Dufty looked dangerous in attack, Thommo worked hard, even the other debutant up front was solid and didn’t take a backwards step, JAC 2 try’s and a few more dangerous runs.

We were really only let down by some usual suspects who broke down the play, killed momentum and by Baz’s game plan and interchange.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ i agree and dont want to sound contradicting but....is it just me, does he look disinterested at times to anyone else? I can't help think that if changes are not made at coaching level and get some wins, TPJ will want out.
He is not fit enough mate. Devastating player and can break the game open with his offloading but he was barely on side the second half and plays in spurts. Off the ball work is not pretty.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3 - JAC
2 - Vaughan
1 - TPJ

Kiraz great debut from him.
However, he didn't really have a great influence on the game.
Don't shoot your load too early kennel, remember Frawely & Lewis just to name 2 amoung many where the love turned.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3.Kiraz
2.Tpj
1.shoup

Dufty and Vaughn played well

jmk
Jackson
Okonbor

allthree shocking again

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly, who cares.
We got schooled…again

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This Bulldog gets my 3-2-1...Just what our team needs. A real attacking strike weapon!!!

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 Covid
2 TPJ
1 Divided equally between RFM Tui Katoa amd Doorey. Seriously though Kiraz gets a point

Status
Not open for further replies.