Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
3 - Burton/Preston
2 - Preston/Burton
1 - King

Preston could get the 3, especially since he was playing with an injured (yet try-scoring) hand, and just playing so solid.
For mine though I think Burton might've edged him. Burton's quickfire grubber was weighted perfectly for Preston, and then I thought his solo chip n chase took real cojones as: 1) we were behind on scoreboard 2) it was a late (last?) tackle play, going down a narrow blind side, & 3) he was doing a play we've never seen him do before in our colours

It was sick to see him take a gamble like that, and it paid off huge, netting us a drop-out/key field position. Wish his conversions were better, but fuck me we wouldn't have had such an epic field goal finish if they were, haha.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 - Preston, 2 tries, 47 tackles 2 missed, 120 running metres, 1 error, played most of the game with a damaged hand, crucial dive on the ball to give Burton a shot at FG
2 - Burton, 1 try assist, nearly 500 kicking metres, 23 tackles 1 missed, 90 running metres, 1 error 2 pens, great short side play near the end of the game to win us field position for the eventual try, booming kick to put the Cows on their own line in GP, then perfect kick for JAC in the leadup play before calmly slotting the FG from near the sideline 30m out.
1 - King, 15 runs, 150m, 38 tackles 3 missed, came back in the 2nd half with a bung eye, already has a foot injury, only 4 passes for the game but one of them was a really well executed pass in the lead up to the JAC try.

Honourables to Kiraz (200+ m), Reed (48 tackles + try assist), Sutton (38 tackles, 99m), Waddell (150m, 35 tackles), and JAC (try, great kick chase and kick again in the lead up to the FG). And it was also great seeing grub back doing grub things.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Preston
2. Burto
1. Fox, King or Grub (happy for anyone to get the points)

Plenty of others deserve a lot of credit for efforts Mahoney, Kiraz, Alamoti to name a few, the whole team really pulled together and played tough. Really proud of this type of performance. Honestly I’d give everyone a participation certificate for this win haha

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I‘m giving the points this week to 3 players that we wouldn’t have won without.

Burton - Made a few crucial plays to win the game
Alamoti - Hands for the game tying try were gold
Preston - Two tries and some big plays

Special mentions to King (what an effort to play on with an eye hanging out), Grub for bringing the enrgy and some good halves play when we desperately needed it and Morrin, whose leg speed was greatly appreciated in the middle.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Best thing was everyone contributed, even the bench. Also a bit of coming of age of alamotti. We were all over them the 15 did it the hard way.

3. Preston
2. King
1. Waddell

Waddell has been huge for us, good meters, but most importantly has been stinging in defence. Huge improvement. The middle is def his position.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to be fair. When burton , Fox , and reed are playing well, We always look like winning . Our 3 best attacking players.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 - Burton
2 - Preston
1 - King

I think if Reynolds isn't on the bench we lose. I also think if Flanagan (and Waddell but to a lesser extent) wasn't playing we would of won comfortably.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 - Burton
2 - Preston
1 - JAC

King very close to points as well, but take out any of the 3 above and we don't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.