Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Addo Carr was our best, anyone who says otherwise needs to look at stats. TPJ was 50-50... Dude needs to realise you don't need to offload every play

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Gotta stop doin’ this shit when we lose. Top to bottom we were fucking horrible. No one deserves 3’s 2’s or fuckin’ 1’s.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK and TPJ, are the only ones who should have been given water. The rest should take themselves off to church for confession to repent their sins after fraudulently taking advantage of our club for their own financial gain.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How are people even considering Thompson in there 3-2-1. I went to the game and he is so incredibly unfit, takes a run every two sets of possession. Always off at marker for being too lazy to get back into the line of defense. Arm grabs and never puts on some solid crunch in defense. People really want to keep him, look i say release him to the tigers in nothing return. Absolute dud and just another piece of deadwood on this lifeless team.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How are people even considering Thompson in there 3-2-1. I went to the game and he is so incredibly unfit, takes a run every two sets of possession. Always off at marker for being too lazy to get back into the line of defense. Arm grabs and never puts on some solid crunch in defense. People really want to keep him, look i say release him to the tigers in nothing return. Absolute dud and just another piece of deadwood on this lifeless team.
I have been watching him closely lately ..he rarely takes the ball up coming out of the 20 or 30.. He doesn’t charge into the attack..I’d be very interested in his post contact meters.. He has been disappointing to say the least..

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's time for Jackson to hang up the boots and we need to give JAK the ball in better field position instead of crammed up against the sideline or trying to weave his way up the center and for fucks sake stop saying how the team always turns up for each other and gives their all, just FUCKING WIN FOR ONCE!!!
I will give Barret 3 more games before even I start calling for his head...

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 dufty all skill and heart but no one else can set anything for him
2 kennel for all the hurt we felt watching
1 for the accountant for not signing a decent 7

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
3 pts - Art Works on the ABC. Highest viewership for the year.
2 pts - Billy Slater. All that sucking and not one sign of chin cum dribble
1 pt - Gus Gould. Having a twitter account and successfully not losing his shit.....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3 vaughan
2 tpj
1 Dufty

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him to the tigers for free + well throw in the fees for Justin Pascoes new sleeve tattoo. Nothing required in return...Just satisfaction.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Give him to the tigers for free + well throw in the fees for Justin Pascoes new sleeve tattoo. Nothing required in return...Just satisfaction.
Yeah oath. Was getting pissed watching him at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.