Rd 3 vs Sea Eagles 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 - Vaughan - He really stood up this game, seemed to be feeling his way a bit in the first two rounds, but showed how important he will be for us this season. Most run metres, most pcm, huge try saving tackle in the 2nd half that was all brute strength, 29 tackles no misses, 0 errors, 0 pens.
2 - Dufty - In the kind of game fullbacks dread, Dufty got 2nd most run metres for the team, 1 line break, 1 lb assist, and the sublime try assist for Burns. 2 errors but he can chalk this game down as another in which he did not let in any tries with defensive errors
1 - Thommo - Was really important in the defensive effort in the 2nd half, including the charge down of DCE's first field goal effort, frequently got back to make hard yards coming out of trouble, 0 pens, 0 errors

Mentions
Wakeham - Johnny on the spot for the first try, copped a face injury but came back and played well for the conditions, 20 tackles 1 miss, helped kill the Turbo/Foran threat in the mammoth 2nd half defensive effort
Waddell - ended up playing 80 minutes, 33 tackles second only to JMK, got good value for his runs, plenty of pcm, and another game with no errors and no pens for Corey, he is starting to make it a habit.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
3 Vaughan
2 Dufty
1 jmk

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
3 - Vaughan - He really stood up this game, seemed to be feeling his way a bit in the first two rounds, but showed how important he will be for us this season. Most run metres, most pcm, huge try saving tackle in the 2nd half that was all brute strength, 29 tackles no misses, 0 errors, 0 pens.
2 - Dufty - In the kind of game fullbacks dread, Dufty got 2nd most run metres for the team, 1 line break, 1 lb assist, and the sublime try assist for Burns. 2 errors but he can chalk this game down as another in which he did not let in any tries with defensive errors
1 - Thommo - Was really important in the defensive effort in the 2nd half, including the charge down of DCE's first field goal effort, frequently got back to make hard yards coming out of trouble, 0 pens, 0 errors

Mentions
Wakeham - Johnny on the spot for the first try, copped a face injury but came back and played well for the conditions, 20 tackles 1 miss, helped kill the Turbo/Foran threat in the mammoth 2nd half defensive effort
Waddell - ended up playing 80 minutes, 33 tackles second only to JMK, got good value for his runs, plenty of pcm, and another game with no errors and no pens for Corey, he is starting to make it a habit.
I had Waddell on top, thought he made some tough runs and no errors, that’s hard for me to say also as I bag him a lot.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had Waddell on top, thought he made some tough runs and no errors, that’s hard for me to say also as I bag him a lot.
Yeah I nearly put him in the top 3, I just couldn't remember any clutch plays from him, whereas I could for the 3 I went with. He had a good game though, certainly deserves credit for the way he has played so far this season.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 - Vaughan, Wound the clock back today. Was dominant.
2 - Waddell, dumb errors disappeared for now, two weeks on the hop.
1 - Dufty, needs the ball in attack more.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3 Dufty
2 Wakeham
1 Carr

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3- Wakeham: did more in half a game rhat all our halves in terms of sitting shit up.
2- Dufty- the actual real best signing this year.
1- Wakeham- for coming back and making foran his bitch.

-100 - Burton: for being a useless "deer in headlights" inside 20m. Wtf is going on mate. Do something. Left foot step and drop. Wtf is that.
-200000- Naden... no words.
-300000000- Barrett.

Status
Not open for further replies.