Rd 3 Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Meaney (Solid under high ball as usual, ran with a little more purpose, and had the most metres and post contact metres)
2. Elliott (Best of the rest but to be fair, he wasn’t great)
1. Jackson (Based on effort only. Didn’t offer much but kept trying when 14/15 others gave up)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3. Meaney

If Elliott hadn't thrown two dud passes, one that wouldv'e been for a try, the other that was a complete brain fart, he'd get 2 points.

Napa gets 0.2 points for every decent hit he pulled off, so he gets 0.2 points, which is the most he's gotten for as long as I can remember. Need to keep doing them until our forwards figure out how to hunt as a pack again.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My boy (only half poodle) has committed multiple murders and rapes. Fucking snapped multiple birds necks, humped many dogs without consent, etc.
Spoodle?
Cavoodle?
Labradoodle?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Spoodle?
Cavoodle?
Labradoodle?
Cavoodle, for him before they got super popular and cost a ridiculous amount of money lol.

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott deserves -3 points for the draw and forward pass, missing Coates one-on-one off the shirt kickoff and throwing the ball away in a tackle which resulted in a Donks try a few plays later.

Yes he tries, he always tries, the problem is he’s trying things he just can’t do and invariably turns over possession and a try is scored against.

He’s a feet-for-hands, has been his whole career. The fact he’s one of our better forwards speaks volumes of our recruitment. He’d be lucky to be a benchy for anyone else

I thought Avo had a better first half than most, but completely fell in a hole 2nd half.

Meaney agreed was BOG for us, shunted Allen to wing in defence 2nd half

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t really rate Meaney but he was good today under the high ball and his carries were a lot stronger than usual.
I never really understood all the hate against Meaney, he has not been our worst player for awhile now.
I know that we are short of wingers at present, but when DWZ is back, I would play Alan at centre in place of Hoppa, whom I thought was our worst today, and play Meaney at FB,

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I never really understood all the hate against Meaney, he has not been our worst player for awhile now.
I know that we are short of wingers at present, but when DWZ is back, I would play Alan at centre in place of Hoppa, whom I thought was our worst today, and play Meaney at FB,
Yeah Baz may go that way after today but he may give Allan more time given age and new team etc.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elliott deserves -3 points for the draw and forward pass, missing Coates one-on-one off the shirt kickoff and throwing the ball away in a tackle which resulted in a Donks try a few plays later.

Yes he tries, he always tries, the problem is he’s trying things he just can’t do and invariably turns over possession and a try is scored against.

He’s a feet-for-hands, has been his whole career. The fact he’s one of our better forwards speaks volumes of our recruitment. He’d be lucky to be a benchy for anyone else

I thought Avo had a better first half than most, but completely fell in a hole 2nd half.

Meaney agreed was BOG for us, shunted Allen to wing in defence 2nd half
Spot on

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney cops so much unwarranted shit on here it’s ridiculous. Honestly, in an absolute shit house team he has been the best over the last couple of years (last year/this year) taking Foran out of the equation. All my non Bulldogs mate’s always say he’s our best player too. In a side full of bumbling fuck ups he’s always solid, makes no mistakes and puts in a good effort.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Meaney cops so much unwarranted shit on here it’s ridiculous. Honestly, in an absolute shit house team he has been the best over the last couple of years (last year/this year) taking Foran out of the equation. All my non Bulldogs mate’s always say he’s our best player too. In a side full of bumbling fuck ups he’s always solid, makes no mistakes and puts in a good effort.
Lol BS. If Meaney played like that most weeks instead of being driven back every carry then he would've received far less criticism over his career with us.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greedy Eliot should of passed the ball earlier.

Elliot meeney action jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.